Product Last Post Replies
David Smith
Hi Folks, I recently bought a bunch of licenses for my inexperienced team & they are doing great. But I have one or two projects I may need help with so I was won...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Veronica Budnikas
Bastien Médard
Hi, I would like to color some text in Rise. In the palette, the options are limited. It does not correspond exactly to the color I should use to fit into the client ...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Bastien Médard
cristina eleuteri
Hi, I have to increase the size of the slide because now I have to add subtitles (Closed Caption). Unfortunately I have some pictures in the area occupied by CC and so...
By cristina eleuteri
Raheel Lakhani
I want the dial to move in any direction... right now, it is only moving clockwise. I want the user to have freedom to move it both clockwise and anti-clockwise. Any w...
By Wendy Farmer
Bec Mason
I'm using the Velocity template in Storyline 360 and I'd like to create a slide with a multiple choice question where more than one answer is correct. The template onl...
By Bec Mason
Chris Steele
Hello.  I am having some trouble in Storyline 2 (and I am terrible at variables). I have some check boxes on a slide, contained within a number set, so only one can b...
By Mr C
Eric Giddings
Does anyone know what JavaScript to use when exiting course not through the "Exit Course" button or the given button type? The course is being exited in a non-traditio...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Eric Giddings
LaShon Campbell
I'm having an issue trying to limit the amount of times someone can do the attached quiz. I have added a number variable, I have also added a trigger that disables th...
By Veronica Budnikas
David Witte
 Recently I have tried to convert an old SL1 course over to 360. The entire slide content is visible on STORY VIEW, but when I try to edit the individual slides , som...
By Wendy Farmer
Domenic James
I'd like the Next button to only appear after the learner has clicked each picture. But even with the advanced actions, the Next button is appearing at the end of the ...
By Domenic James
Peter Moyer
I have a PPTX presentation that includes audio files.  I would like to convert to aa Articulate Presenter file.  How can I extract the audio files for editing and plac...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Anna Grillo
Magnus Moberg
Hi there, I am trying to make 3 sliders trigger a buttom. I would like change state of the "fortsätt"-buttom in slide 1.5 when all 3 slides moves. Can anyone help me?...
By Anna Grillo
Geng NIU
I have a very strange situation. I created a drag and drop slide. When I previewed the slide, everything was fine. But after I publish the course and view the course, ...
By Geng NIU
Jenine Gebhart
Hi there, I'm new to the program and just building my first training deck and wondering if some knows why when I try to insert icons and videos from the program, the ...
By Wendy Farmer
John Blum
Hi, I have a slide with 6 check boxes.  When checked, each check box will show or hide a corresponding text box.  That works fine.  I have the next button state set ...
By John Blum
Erin Mahabir
Hoping someone can help!  I've got the base layer running like a video, where there is a narration happening and photos/words/etc are showing up at different points on...
By Wendy Farmer
Jan Gatti
Hi, I am brand new to articulate and have been requested to rebuild a training package that has been built in Adobe Captivate , the files scormed with version 1.12. I...
By Veronica Budnikas
Tom Eadie
Hi Guys, I'm after some advise. I have a picture that I want to change the state after 3 seconds to 50% fade. I have given the picture an additional state called it ...
By Walt Hamilton
Malika Aissaoui
Hello, I am very new to the design and I have no clue how to use storyline/ Articulate or any other online E-learning software. I made a draft course on a PowerPoint ...
By Anna Grillo
Emma C Bell
I have a Storyline 360  file with a multiple response quiz question. There are 7 possible answers. All the answers are set to appear on the screen at the same time in ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Anna Grillo