Product Last Post Replies
PPD IATA
Hi Heros, I need help with the following: My objects on secondary layers are showing behind base layer objects, when when an object on the base layer has a zoom stat...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gisela Garcia
First, I can't say enough about SL360-- WOW...  The more I learn, the more I LUVIT!!!  Second, a heartfelt thanks to all who participate on this forum, which has been...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marie McIntyre
Hello, I have a pre-existing exam from my company that they would like to upload online as a prerequisite course with automatic grading.  Issue: All questions (60+ are...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Hector Castro
Hello. I'm new in storyline and getting use to it. I'am trying to create a course with open ended question, I tough that using maybe a survey question could help me o...
By Alyssa Gomez
AHG, Inc.
Anyone know how to eliminate the rounded corners on a storyline project? I love that you can now import a story into rise, but I am bugged by these rounded corners...  
By Alyssa Gomez
Christian Clausen
Does anyone know an easy way to identify which version of Storyline a particular project was built with? Thanks, Christian
By Leslie McKerchie
Neil Cramer
Does anyone have any information on the default tab order of the buttons/functions in the Storyline Player (v2 update 6)?  Looking for this relative to 508 compliance ...
By Alison Coops
Glenn Simsek
I am trying to view a simple, 1 slide course in AMP. The course was built in Storyline 3, output to HTML5 only.  When I click on the course URL in an email or browser...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Vicente
Has anyone experienced any issues with the desktop app? Or can someone from the tech team help me brainstorm this error? My IT department can't seem to fix it. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gisela Garcia
Hello All, I'm excited to learn from this article (https://articulate.com/360/whats-new) that SL360 offers TTS.  But I can't see it when I click on Insert Audio tab i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Gladding
Is it possible to hide the left hand side navigation and 'force' the users to scroll through the course?
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Mary Gladding
Gaurav Goel
Hi, I want to include HTML5 game as WebObject and then include the score with Quiz questions to show the combined score on Results screen. From the Results screen, sco...
By Khader Elias
Khader Elias
Dears; I have an HTML5 webobject that has a simple quiz that is custom built , I added it to Articulate as a web Object within a course , how can I pass the SCORM gra...
By Khader Elias
Mandalay Resources
I am hoping someone may be able to help with a Java script code.  We are wanting to implement and email trigger button in the final slide (where all the test results ...
By Mandalay Resources
Keri Webb
Hello!  I am trying to open a storyline file sent to me by someone and when I open the file, I get the error message: "This project cannot be opened.  It may have been...
By Diane Dempcy
Luke ODonnell
Hi All, This may drive some people bananas. I am running a JavaScript function that changes a variable CD which shows a countdown  on a watch. Its for a game that has...
By Luke ODonnell
Matt Cole
Hello Articulate Experts. I'm needing some serious help. I have just built a course in Storyline 2 including 10 different modules, now.. i have published all modules ...
By Wendy Farmer
Jessica Andrezze
Hi all, I have 3 slides within a scene. I want the transitions from slide to slide to appear as though the learner is swiping through the screens. Screen 1 swipes to ...
By Zoe Faulder
Ron Austin
Hi- I've downloaded SL3 and saw in the video tutorials that it has tables now. Excited to use this feature,  but I cannot locate them. The tables do not appear to be o...
By Wendy Farmer
Beth Haselhorst
I'm making my own quiz question because I needed more than 10 multiple choice options. I have a trigger to show layer "Correct" when three specific checkboxes are sele...
By Beth Haselhorst