Product Last Post Replies
Shannon McGinnis
Hi all, I'm using the Source Sans Pro / Calibri font pair in my project. The fonts are not rendering properly in Review or in preview mode. (SL 360) They either show ...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Schafer
I am getting an "Error Report" when I attempt to either preview (entire project) or publish a Storyline 2 project. When I preview each individual scene, they all work ...
By Wendy Farmer
peter sorenson
I've always thought the way Storyline handles variables was too limited - requiring too many variables to handle simple challenges. So I've written a solution you ca...
By peter sorenson
Betsy  Murphy
Is there an update for Storyline 2?
By Wendy Farmer
boominathan j
Hi, I Have Developed the Course which is over all 6 Modules then i published as a LMS Package  Final Output package size is near 750MB 1. 750MB file size Its possibl...
By Michael Anderson
Justin Lovett
Hello everyone, I am not sure if this will be a duplicate post. I had searched but found one from nearly 4 years ago so I figured it was time for a new one. Recently,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jose Chiang
Hello all, We are building a Storyline 360 course with multiple result slides and a total of 25 questions (passing score set to 80%). When we publish the zip in our L...
By Alyssa Gomez
Renee Mazzell
Hi, I'm looking to find a freelancer to create some eLearning content for me, however, can someone tell me where I can get some really creative eLearning  examples tha...
By Michael Anderson
Daniel Albarran
Hi everyone, I need your help. When I publish my course, something goes wrong. I explain my problem with these pictures. I´ve tried modifying the triggers themselve...
By Alyssa Gomez
Nancy Mucklow
In the lesson, the scenes were not created in the same order that they appear in the course. So the menu presents them in the wrong order. I'd like to move the scenes ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cris smith
Hello, I'm trying to have a video launch in a new window when someone double clicks a button. Does anyone know if this is possible?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Edward Hoke
Hey All: Happy Thanksgiving in advance! I am trying to not be a turkey by solving this weird puzzle. In the attached SL file, the data entry fields requiring the use...
By Ali Goulet
Traci Batson
Hi, This is my first time using this forum, but I'm hoping to get some insight. I developed a course in Storyline 360 that includes a side with four layers total. The...
By Ali Goulet
Angela Kei
Hi, I would like to as kif anyone have experienced the same issue. I created two graded quizzes and embedded them into the Powerpoint, one after the other. In each qui...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ZISKIND Dave
Hello everyone, Here I am trying to advance an object on several trajectories continues. My problem is that my object always returns to its original place. How to kee...
By Alyssa Gomez
Joey Orsinger
I am working in Storyline 3.  On the print results print-out page, I do not want the #, Question, Correct Answer, Student Answer, Result, and Points Awarded informatio...
By Joey Orsinger
Len Rivera
Hello, We have made a custom toggle Play/Pause button in S2 and it works when being previewed in the storyline but when published and viewed in browser i.e Chrome,  t...
By Ali Goulet
Jordan Varley
I have been using Storyline to publish an online course. I have successfully published courses and just finished another. When I preview the story displays, when I add...
By Alyssa Gomez
Phil Maguire
I have upload a video on to storyline, the video was taken at an odd angle. I would like to rotate the video 90 degree's to offset this, can it be done?
By Russell Killips
octavia mercado
I am creating a dysrhythmia test for our nurses. The minimum passing score will be 80 %, but there are a few questions that I want to make as an automatic failure for ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Katie Riggio