Product Last Post Replies
Kiran Gawali
Hi Articulate team,  I have a question regarding access. If RISE is down for maintenance or any other reason does that imply already published rise files will be affe...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sophie Kegel
Dear Storyline users, I have to develop a learning tool for an on board training in commercial shipping. Our customers requested a function a the test result of each ...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
Roland Straub
Any way I can do that? My learners tend to just click CONTINUE instead of working off some interaction on a slide. missing. So I'd love to be able to take the CONTINUE...
Kimberly Lococo
I am working on development of some system simulations and need to use the Right-click option on some slides. I have instructions to Right-click in a field and have th...
Joyce Nelson-Avila
Hello, I am interested to hear what others have to say about using a separate storyboard as opposed to creating the storyboard right in Storyline. I have heard both wa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rhonda Dick
I have created a very basic game in Flash and inserted the swf file into Storyline.  When previewing the game it works perfectly (the shapes move across the screen and...
Tizi Cavagnoli
Hi I'm working on a project in Storyline, it never happened before, when I press ctrl + d to copy a text box it triggers the close down program because of an "encounte...
Debbie Thompson
I'm using Storyline 360 and I'm customizing the tab order on each slide, but I'd like to also customize the tab order in the player. Is this possible, and if so, how d...
By Debbie Thompson
Juanjo Haro
Hi! Anyone is working with Cornerstone? We have a customer that uses that LMS and sometimes reports that the courses don't store the data and stay in the status "Incom...
By Harold Lentink
Manouela Voulgaraki
Hello, As I am building my course and sometimes I copy/paste previous slides and keep some of the objects for putting new content I find it very time consuming that e...
By Manouela Voulgaraki
David Smith
Hi Folks, I recently bought a bunch of licenses for my inexperienced team & they are doing great. But I have one or two projects I may need help with so I was won...
By Veronica Budnikas
Bastien Médard
Hi, I would like to color some text in Rise. In the palette, the options are limited. It does not correspond exactly to the color I should use to fit into the client ...
By Bastien Médard
cristina eleuteri
Hi, I have to increase the size of the slide because now I have to add subtitles (Closed Caption). Unfortunately I have some pictures in the area occupied by CC and so...
By cristina eleuteri
Raheel Lakhani
I want the dial to move in any direction... right now, it is only moving clockwise. I want the user to have freedom to move it both clockwise and anti-clockwise. Any w...
By Wendy Farmer
Bec Mason
I'm using the Velocity template in Storyline 360 and I'd like to create a slide with a multiple choice question where more than one answer is correct. The template onl...
By Bec Mason
Chris Steele
Hello.  I am having some trouble in Storyline 2 (and I am terrible at variables). I have some check boxes on a slide, contained within a number set, so only one can b...
By Mr C
Eric Giddings
Does anyone know what JavaScript to use when exiting course not through the "Exit Course" button or the given button type? The course is being exited in a non-traditio...
By Eric Giddings
LaShon Campbell
I'm having an issue trying to limit the amount of times someone can do the attached quiz. I have added a number variable, I have also added a trigger that disables th...
By Veronica Budnikas
David Witte
 Recently I have tried to convert an old SL1 course over to 360. The entire slide content is visible on STORY VIEW, but when I try to edit the individual slides , som...
By Wendy Farmer
Domenic James
I'd like the Next button to only appear after the learner has clicked each picture. But even with the advanced actions, the Next button is appearing at the end of the ...
By Domenic James