Product Last Post Replies
Andrew Mason
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone else has an issue in their LMS where a user will exit the course and go to resume, but be sent to a specific page that was not the l...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Marggie Hopkins
Aleksandra Wereszczynska
Hello, I have a problem with running the course (developed in SL3) on Android devices. I published the course to LMS, incl. HTML5 output, but disabling opening the c...
By Uğur Feyzullahoğlu
Jo Cottingham
Hi, I'm using some freeform drag n drop quiz slides and I'm having problems with the review. When the user reviews the quiz they see their answers as well the correc...
By Wendy Farmer
Laura Hathaway
I know that we can "upgrade" .story files made in Storyline 2 to Storyline 360, but will Storyline 2 open files from Storyline 360? Can we save in a Storyline 2 format?
By Simon Wood
Roelf Woldring
I have been running Articulate presentations on websites built with Dreamweaver for years. It is a simple process. Publish the presentation in Articulate, upload the r...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Roelf Woldring
Anne Paine
Hi Everyone! I created this 401(k) calculator in Articulate for a training module. I didn't want to use javascript, not sure why, just wanted another challenge I gues...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brendan Leahy
I have published a html5 only course (using SL360) which includes mp4 videos. Even with quality level pushed out to 9 when publishing, the video quality (screen record...
Corey Barr
I have a course based around a handful of Vimeo videos. My client has set the video thumbnails to the snapshot she wants to appear. However, when I insert them in Stor...
cindy lucas
I've created a slide and I have 10 motion paths and each shows a different layer. I wanted the users to press the right button to move down each motion path but it's n...
Leah Morgan
Hello! I'm designing an 'emulation' type course in Articulate and have run into a bit of a roadblock.  For a certain part of the course I need three dependent list bo...
By Walt Hamilton
Anu Joshi
Currently, I am working in a project which contains 11 videos and 200 slides that needs to converted into eLearning using Studio’13/Presenter’13. The slides are create...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
Paul Brodsky
Does anyone have advice on how to search better search the photos available with Storyline 360?  As is, the search engine seems to be problematic and produce too many,...
Ed Blackburn
I an unable to proceed to the next slide in a project when clicking on the Next button because the buffering wheel appears. I believe that the project is buffering for...
Martin Evans
I am using the Labeled Graphic interaction to teach people how to read a food label. The info card that appears when the marker that is clicked covers up the food labe...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
Martin Antovski
Hello, I am not so satisfied with how 360 storyline works. My friend uses Storyline 2 and I like how it works much more. So is there a way to download a trial for stor...
By Leslie McKerchie
Murl Sprout
In a couple of my courses, the start and stop times are the same but the duration is reported correctly. In all of my other courses, the start and stop times are repor...
Tong Wang
Do I need to set the Browser Settings in the Player? If so, what‘s the best setting for both Borwser Size and Player size? Do I need to change the setting in Design/St...
By Trevor Peglowski
Bangus Khan
Is there a way to replay an audio back to the beginning after listening to it midway through, instead of replaying the audio again when the timeline ends?
By Alyssa Gomez
Dan Kelly
I have a storyline project with three different quizzes throughout (one after about five slides of content, one after another five slides of content, and then a final ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Theo Brandt
Hi all I wondered if anyone might share a 'something I prepared earlier'. Our web developers are creating a new LMS (Opigno/Drupal 7) and I want to make some dummy co...
By Theo Brandt