Product Last Post Replies
KarthikKumar Somasundaram
I have constructed a course using Articulate and published for AICC and included relay.asp for overcoming the cross domain related issue. But I am currently facing two...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By KarthikKumar Somasundaram
Rick Zyha
Hi all I am a newb so please forgive my ignorance... I am trying to insert a FLV clip into my slide, but when I go to preview it nothing runs. Then in place of th...
By Rick Zyha
Megan Maguire
And am still lost! First of all, we are publishing our online material on SharePoint (so maybe this is the problem?). I am trying to publish online content with ...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
LIBRIX
How do I disable the mouse hovering and clicking sounds in quizes?
By Jeanette Brooks
Bill Finnerty
Using Presenter & QuizMaker since start of this year and now looking to integrate QuizMaker with my Presenter/PowerPoint. I am thinking I would like to insert a s...
By Bill Finnerty
Christy Pines
I've created 5 modules, all fine until I get to the last one. It has 26 slides, audio imported fine on the first 18. The 19th slide has no audio. Slides 20 - 26, no ma...
By Christy Pines
Laurie Kane
I have an issue with the 'next slide' button, whatever it may be called. In Powerpoint I can step through bullet points however it seems when published in Presenter I ...
By Brian Batt
Shawn Cantu
I've been lurking here for a while and after reading Simon's discussion about how to resolve flickering when attempting to make slide 'transitions' seemless, I thus im...
By Brian Batt
Lani Flores
When I purchased Articulate, I was under the impression -- what I see in Powerpoint is what I would get when Presenter converts the slides to Flash. However, I'm...
By Brian Batt
pan kaz
Hello everybody i have a problem with finish button. After quiz is over and pressing finish button or after clicking on submit all answers i have a message from intern...
By pan kaz
Amy Hansen
I'm trying to reuse the same Engage module in two spots in my presentation, but it will only show up in one spot. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Kristi Nokken
Jeff Nauman
Apologies if this has been addressed and I've missed it. My client wants a 20 question randomized quiz generated from a 200 question master and published to hard-copy ...
By Brian Batt
Sheila Bulthuis
Hoping someone can help me with this... Over the past couple of days, about 75% of the time that I record audio PPT crashes when i click Save & Close in...
By Brian Batt
Pam Jones
Hi - i recently download the update-7 exe file and have run the file but now cant see Articulate menu in Powerpoint. What do I need to do get the menu back? Thanks Pam
By Gabe Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am beginning to transfer over some presentations I have created over to another computer using the 'Send To Articulate Package' option. What happens wh...
By Brian Batt
Anthony Hicks
Hi, complete newbie here, first post, so please excuse what I'm sure is a simple question! :o) Please can someone tell me how, on a labelled graphics interaction...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Beth Rhew
I am working on a project that will be published in Articulate and placed on a portal for access. We have tested it and it works fine to publish to the web and t...
By Brian Batt
Sue Holbert
I recenttly updated a course that I created for a client running on their LMS which has been displaying fine for nearly 6 mos. When I re-published and re-loaded the im...
By Brian Batt
John Parr
I am fairly new to Quizmaker so please be patient. I have followed the instructions from previous posts and have published my quiz by selecting the LMS option and SCOR...
By Wayne Vermillion
Jennifer Tuman
Can I publish my course to a private google wiki? If so, how? Thanks.
By ram subhash