Product Last Post Replies
Jay  Chun
I have a client that needs courses done in Studio 360.  Will there be a perpetual license coming. 
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
abhi kiran
Hello everyone I'm new to storyline . I was started working on this a month back. I have a doubt which would helpful to my project is there any option to include all t...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicholas Weismantel
I was wondering if there is a link to view SL3 info?   Can you open and work on SL2 files on SL3?  
By Wendy Farmer
Shari Petersen
Hello, I am new to Storyline 2 and am having an issue when exiting a course. The course and exam work fine in the LMS, but when the user exits-either by clicking the E...
By Alyssa Gomez
Anna Lennick
I've developed a Storyline 2 file and need to share it with others to update and publish. When I try to share it - my team cannot open. The "published" file doesn't in...
By Leslie McKerchie
Adrienne E
Hi all, I am having some problems viewing my course on a mobile device, and I think it's because "resume saved state" isn't working properly. I've found a few other d...
By Leslie McKerchie
Betsy A.
Hello, I am looking for a workaround to capture question level data from articulate storyline. I learned from another thread that my LMS (ELM 9.2) must be updated to s...
By Betsy A.
joe smith
Hi All,  I've noticed since upgrading from Studio '13 to Studio 360 that QM quizzes (and I'm guessing Presenter as well) have the calls below made about every 60 seco...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By joe smith
joe smith
Hi All,  I'm using QM360 and am trying to figure out how to change the timing of calls that a quiz makes to the LMS.  My goal is to have it so that if a student launc...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Reed
I'm working on a course that's heavy on questions, both multiple choice and select one answer. I have custom answer buttons with four states each (Normal, Hover, Down ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Eric Schaffer
Has anyone had issues with PowerPoint since the latest Articulate.  Every time I open a PowerPoint presentation and try to close it I get "Microsoft PowerPoint has sto...
By Leslie McKerchie
Eden Black
Hi, is there a limit to the amount of bookmarks you can have - I have 17 and it appears that I can't bookmark any other pages. Thanks
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
Is there a way to remove the feedback box for a quiz?  I would like to replace the box on my "Try Again" to an image.
By Kendra Barker
Carmelo Moschella
Hello!  I am using SL2  with both "Retry Quiz" and "Review Quiz" buttons on the Quiz results slide.  I then use SCROM 2.1 to publish it for the LMS (Moodle 2.9). When...
By Leslie McKerchie
shay zinger
Hi every 1 A customer asked us to use his videos in an e-learning His videos are on a streaming server and for server issues he wants to stream the videos rather the...
By Brian Dennis
Lea Schulze
Dear all, our students created a course with Articualte 360 for us and at the moment I do little improvements. I noticed that some slide titles in the menue overview ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anders Rosgaard
Hi there Can anybody help me with how to make a visit counter of a Articulate Storyline 3 project. I want to keep count how many people that have seen the project. So...
By Alyssa Gomez
Robyn Pettway
I have 18 short animated clips in my course and when published, there is a huge lag/load issue. Is there anything I can do to remove this?  Can anyone help?
By Ali Goulet
Perry B
I am trying to apply a master slide layout to the default question bank slides without success. The default question bank text box styling always seem to supersede the...
By Perry B
Ryan Newman
Hello Everyone, I am having a problem. I am currently testing storyline. And when I publish selecting the LMS and Tin Can, and then I upload to Amazon and play the li...
By Ali Goulet