Product Last Post Replies
Catherine Seal
Wanting to do similar to what I do in Microsoft word which is to right click an image and insert a caption so it sits underneath it.   
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Catherine Seal
Lellete Van Dyk
Hi I have looked through a few discussions on this site but was unable to find an exact similar situation.  I have an acitvity/quiz that generates a Total. Based on ...
By Lellete Van Dyk
John Mayfield
I'm have trouble with a course not loading properly in the mobile environment. I've tried changing the LMS reporting, etc.  Here are some screen shots when I try to l...
By John Mayfield
Paul Robb
Hi, I am just wondering if the memory hog issues similar to below are fixed in Storyline 3 ? https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/storyl...
By Paul Robb
Nilesh Bagul
Hi There, I am facing this weird issue while having Review Quiz button on result screen it shows only incorrect feedback for all questions user answered correctly. C...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dave Lees
When I export a project from Storyline 360 to HTML 5 a small border appears around the main content area (see attached) in Chrome and Firefox when any animation is pla...
By Alyssa Gomez
Keith Donnan
Hello All! Hope this is a quick answer item. I need to know how to get a custom Try Again button to work for a question. It does not seem clear what actions to plac...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lana van Blerk
Hi there I have a course that contains audio clips on slide layers and base layers where the user has to click on a custom sound icon to listen to the audio. Some sli...
By Alyssa Gomez
Martin Lemieux
Hi All, I'm having a challenge with the grow animations on my slide - when I preview, they look smooth, but when I publish them to web in HTML5, they look choppy or m...
By Alyssa Gomez
Valerio Giacomantonio
Hello Everybody, I'm just a bit confused at the moment, stucking in a problem which actually shouldn't be that difficult to solve :( Actually I've read a lot of posts...
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Daniels
I have some slides that have 10 layers, and each layer has audio ... but my problems is that the audio is running over the other audio.  Any ideas folks
Articulate Replay 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
julie taylor
We have 40 modules that need to be republished for LMS, relatively quickly. We have upgraded to 360. Once upgraded, the modules that were created in Storyline 2 have s...
Vincent Yuen
In Storyline 2, if you group a few objects, rotate the group, then ungroup, all the objects will go back to the initial position before grouping.
By Alyssa Gomez
Orit Klir
Hi, I'm trying to publish a file to "Review" and it fails. Other files are published successfully. Is it something in settings maybe?
By Alyssa Gomez
Doug Branson
I've imported 10 questions into Storyline 360 via an Excel spreadsheet. The import goes well and drops 10 slides in with multiple choice questions that have radio butt...
Dave Becksvoort
Hi folks, I'm a relative "newbie" to Articulate 360, but have a few years of experience working in other development environments and the LMS my company has chosen (p...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lisa Kenney
Hi, I have a course built in Storyline 2.  It consists of 3 modules, each a separate .story file.  I have uploaded it to the Canvas LMS as 3 separate SCORM packages w...
By Paul Schneider
Tony K
Hi All I am rather new to this industry and have been tasked with the responsibility of setting up and maintaining an LMS.  In order to decide what is the best appro...
By Walt Hamilton
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to have a layer have it's own seek bar or do I have to put a pause media trigger on a layer to give learners control ?
By Ari Avivi
robert francis
How do you go about presenting past projects? Do you specifically target a few to display skills "compliance e-learning, onboarding for HR, basic, complicated etc." Do...
By Troy Broas