Product Last Post Replies
Ian Gaither
Hi, does anyone have a ready-made guide on how to use AMP on the ipad? We find users get pretty confused with the different windows they see, thought I should ask if ...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ian Gaither
Nicholas Gregory
Hello, I couldn't find an answer on the community..apologies if someone already asked/answered. I created a multiple question quiz (1 slide) with a Submit button and...
By Nicholas Gregory
Jeff Bavage
Has anyone had any experience recording from the microphone from Storyline? Specifically from an iPad? I'm trying to allow the user to record a message on the microph...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
J Guzman
Hello All! I recently ran across a user with a weird error after updating her Articulate 9 software.  When opening the Articulate Presenter Add-in in PowerPoint 2010,...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carmela DeRoy
Courses have been created in Presenter and loaded into our LMS.  As associates are completing the course and clicking the "X" to exit, it isn't marking the course comp...
By Christie Pollick
Kimberly Washeleski
I need to print the Notes (aka scripts), but layers print as their own slide.  I need the layers to print (with their accompanying boxes) on one slide.  Is there a way...
Reginald Jackson
I have 3 seperate IMI's I recently created.  I have been asked if I can publish all 3 to a DVD and have a menu at the beginning for the user to click on the what they ...
beth rose-kearns
My client doesn't yet have an LMS so I am publishing courses as a web object for them. They use SharePoint for housing all internal resources but the player.html file ...
By Leslie McKerchie
C McC
Is there any fine tuning of image placement other than in the 4 quadrants used with the lower thirds?? I did a screen capture of how to register for a course. I have ...
Articulate Replay 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Eric Stavney
I have a course with three tracks, and users only follow one track.  There is a quiz for each track, made of questions drawn from banks.  Each quiz has a results slide...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Lucas
Hi All, I'm seeing discussions from a year (or so) ago regarding Articulate / Storyline not supporting Android tablets.   I'm running 5.1 on a new Dell Venue and my s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I've created a slide where it requires users to click on various items to change the state of the on screen next button to appear once they have clicked all the requir...
Gordon Clogston
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but, I undocked my timeline panel so that I could create a larger image to facilitate easier item manipulation. Unfort...
Jennifer Williams
I'm using - Storyline 1, update 10:1509.1408 - IE 11 - Google Chrome In the last couple of weeks, Storyline has started crashing whenever I access either IE or Chrome...
By Christie Pollick
Mike B.
Within my course, I need to programmatically detect whether I'm running the Flash or HTML5 version. I was able to do this pretty easily using some javascript when run...
By Leslie McKerchie
CJ McKay
Hi everyone, Our company is based in Europe but is starting to expand our learning content for our staff that are based in the US and Canada and we are looking for St...
By Leslie McKerchie
* SHARRIA *
I am having a problem getting the layers and triggers to show to the right.  Can someone help me?? Thank you.  I am using Storyline 1.
By Leslie McKerchie
Candice Wong
Hello, I am attempting to edit a GoTo Meeting recording in Articulate Replay.  When I open the MPEG-4 Movie into Replay as a new project, I can hear all of the sound ...
Articulate Replay 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kathryn Lumley
Is there a way to have a customized  "Rounded Rectangular Caption" that is generated in the record screen view mode feature so that we do not have to go back and indiv...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Dunn
I have a text entry screen where users complete a few text-entry boxes. I want to be able to validate their entries and to colour-code valid entries as green and inval...
By Phil Mayor