Product Last Post Replies
Chad Dranchuk
Hi, Does anyone know how/if possible for an audio player with scrub to be placed on a slide under an element instead of using the default player at the bottom of the ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rachel McPhail
We are translating a project into Spanish. How do I change the highlighted parts of the glossary? (See image)
By Walt Hamilton
Rodney Brown
Hi All, Just asking, but does anyone know the best method for exporting and connecting an articulate storyline output (eg a quiz game with drag and drop) to a multi-t...
By Rodney Brown
Jody Bublitz
I have imported a presentation from a PowerPoint slide show.  Before importing it I took out all animation and timing formatting from the PPT file.  In Storyline 2 the...
By Wendy Farmer
David Manning
Hi there,  I've submitted a support case, but wanted to find out: is there an ongoing issue with quiz output in Storyline 1? I find response options overlap and becom...
By Wendy Farmer
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning, all. This is not completely specific to Storyline, but I'm curious if this is common or not. We're getting ready to roll out a group of courses on Janua...
By Cheryl Hoover
Hilda Fernandes
I have created and published a course that uses a swf file for the participants to complete a test at the end of the course, however, when published the file does not ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lavanya V
In Articulate Storyline, when a text entry is typed the user has to click outside the text box in order to proceed. So I would like to know is there any other better a...
Megan Morgan
I'm trying to use a white version of our logo in a solid marker to create a "custom marker". When I'm in the design window, it shows up. When I preview the slide, the ...
By Wendy Farmer
Jenny Ergle
How do I set all slides in a scene to automatically advance when the timeline for each slide ends?  
By Wendy Farmer
Susan SanFilippo
The users of my course are finding it difficult to distinguish between the color of a visited page in the menu versus a non-visited page. I see from the Colors &  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Bassett
My course ends in a Replay Test Mode performance check (PC) slide. On this slide, the learner chooses either Test A or Test B but does not do both A and B. Test A culm...
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By Melissa Bassett
Gary Dixon
Hi All I'm looking for a quick way to populate the Glossary in Storyline. I already have a large Glossary built. I do not really want to copy/paste each word/definitio...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Bassett
My course ends in a Replay Test Mode performance check (PC) slide. On this slide, the learner chooses either Test A or Test B but does not do both A and B. Test A culm...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Price
Tried the flash fix per directions.  It states I cannot install an older version of flash even though I have uninstalled the problematic version.  This is a real probl...
richard schmidt
All of a sudden this morning I am unable to preview any slides or scenes in my Storyline 2 project. I am also unable to playback any slides in my scenes. The slides no...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sheri Schaffer
Would love to hear what the best recording devices are to record narration.  Is there a better headset over another one?  Any pointers??   Thanks!
By Sheri Schaffer
Keith Tyler-Smith
Hi eLearning Heroes I hope someone can help with this issue. I recently downloaded a Tom Kuhlmann Tabs PowerPoint template and started to put together an eLearning mo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shel Holtz
I'm trying to get a quiz question in Storyline 2 to allow the user to try again rather than continue to the next question. I've tried a couple methods but (in the prev...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Allen
Anyone here using SuccessFactors LMS or do have access to it? I have someone using a hosted instance of SuccessFactors LMS, no single sign on, and we're trying to dete...
By Leslie McKerchie