Product Last Post Replies
David Jordan
Demo: http://goo.gl/FBFHw9 (click the menu button in the Demo) .Story attached If you watch the text in the menu button during the retraction, once the menu itself ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Rob Verzera
Can anyone else tell me if they have run into this situation. I have a course, published for AICC. It has a graded quiz, but the complete tracking is based on numbe...
By Leslie McKerchie
jsppeace p
I want to disable the Next button in the player until all the linked slides to the main slide have been visited. For example, I have two images with triggers to two ot...
By Walt Hamilton
Lynn Hauser
I have a free form drag/drop quiz question that used to work but now it doesn't. None of the text boxes that I should be able to drag/drop into a target area are movin...
By Christie Pollick
Kevin Sterling
Is it possible to add masterslides into a course once the course has been buiilt..??
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sandie N
I need to change an entire training module using a new template design created, can you tell me what the easiest way to do this? Do I need to go through each slide an...
By Mike B.
Pierre Laflamme
I was wondering if we can expect support for keyboard shortcuts in the HTML5 output of Articulate Presenter 13 any time soon?  Alternatively, has anyone looked at the ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurie Foberg
I have a course that has several text entry fields. When a lot of text is entered in these fields, the scrollbar appears, which is great. However, if I were to go back...
By Laurie Foberg
Matthew Gallagher
Hello, I've set up a motion path and it works wonderfully. The issue is that the motion path is always working. I have it set where the user clicks an object and the...
By ashraf Akbar
Leigh  Martin
Hi All  I am having some problems with a button in my project. It is placed on a 'homepage' where the students can access all the sections within the course. I want t...
By Christie Pollick
Tim Chen
One of the reasons bought SL2 is that it finally supports em dash, but I still don't know how to put one between words. I've searched this forum but only found workaro...
By Wendy Farmer
Anthony Hearns
Team, I am not using the volume, slide bar or prev/next buttons. By doing so, it has created margins that I can't figure out how to remove. Has anyone experience thi...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
ahmad bawazeer
a project i made during my study in a multimedia scripting course  during my degree days in mmu cyberjaya - malaysia . 
By David Anderson
Rachel Craig
Good morning, E-Learning Heroes! I have been having an odd issue with the "Format Background" option in Storyline. I am trying to change the background from a solid g...
By Rachel Craig
Glenn Simsek
The attached example addresses one of the issues with relative start points - objects moving off of the slide. In the baseball example, I uses layers to keep the obje...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Jarvis
Hi! I am a beginner to Articulate 2013 and am desperate for some help! I am attempting to add a .swf video file to a slide and keep running into this error: "The SWF ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Kristin Jarvis
Dan Felice
I'm new to, an using, Articulate Storyline 2.  I've created a quiz but am surprised by the only two options I see available for quizzing.  OPTION 1: After each questio...
By Dan Felice
LeAnn Graves
I have a slide with an image of a web page that displays to the end of the timeline.  I added the zoom feature to begin one second after the page displays and stops (z...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sheena Baksh
Hi all, I am working on an animation where a ball moves on a curved path. I want to move it in a continuous loop on the same curved path in reverse like it is done in...
By Christie Pollick
M Tilles
I am adding closed captioning to my course by adding it to the notes, then adding the notes to the sidebar, however, I do not want the title of each slide to appear un...
By M Tilles