Product Last Post Replies
rao s
I would like to develop a Telugu language course with Anu fonts (.ttf) .Will storyline support the font?
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Manjunath eCoursys
Kelly Park
I am in trouble with editing variables now. is it available to change " oval16"==>"oval 2" in the blue box of attachment? i tried to go "Manage project variabl...
By Kelly Park
Sue Meismer
Hi. I am pretty new to Storyline and haven't seen whether this can be done. What I'd like to do is embed a Storyline file on a client's website with a graphic that sor...
By Walt Hamilton
Charles Edinburgh
We use Articulate for our courses, and we have run into an issue recently when we need to update course content. For reference our LMS is Oracle Taleo Learn (previousl...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Charles Zoffuto
Victoria Sublette
I am trying to use variables to jump to the next page. This did not work I think because of the avatar variables I had set (yoda=1, darth = 2). So, I decided that may...
By Wendy Farmer
Dana Kocalis
I am learning variables and watched and practiced the exercises on the tutorials.  And now I am trying to trying to figure out on my own how to create the Building Hea...
By Veronica Budnikas
Pete Smith
Hi all I am trying to reset a state when an object is dropped on another answer. There are seven questions to be aligned in order - Step 1 - Step 2 etc When each an...
By Walt Hamilton
Lynn Hauser
I developed a drag/drop quiz question that no longer works. It used to be I'm no longer able to drag the responses to the target area. I developed the slide again from...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Richard Chasin
I have followed the directions in this tutorial about adding a YouTube video to Storyline ( http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=naw70kv...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jen Zapp
  Hello, I want to set a Submit button to the Normal state from Disabled when three text entry fields have been completed. I can make it so that the button won't do...
By Walt Hamilton
Jessie Upp
Hi, I recorded a screencast using step-by-step slides, not knowing the audio wouldn't be recorded. When I looked at help, it says the following:  However, your audio...
By Jessie Upp
Rinnai America
I am doing a course where the user is in a "library" setting. There is a bookshelf with several books to choose from.  The user drag/drops a book on to a table. The sl...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ruth Jenkins
Hi everyone, I'm stuck! I'm working on a quiz where the first question requires 6 correct answers - 'Name the 6 Rs of medicines administration'. I think fill-in-the-b...
By Christie Pollick
Andre van der Merwe
Hi all. I have a storyline project. The project has learning material as well as questions about the material. I would like to know if it's possible to create a counte...
By Christie Pollick
Trevor Hubert
If your course completion criteria on publishing in articulate is set to 'view all slides' is there a way to have the lms also receive a quiz mark within the course? I...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Mathew Araujo
Valentine Boullet
Hello everyone ! I am actually working on animated elearning présentations and face a little problem. If I insert an animated quiz in my presentation and convert the w...
By Christie Pollick
Cynthia Mangan
Hello, I've inherited this support for our course which has already started and the links in the 'Resources' tab no longer work, but I can't figure out how to find th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deepak Mohanty
Hi, does anyone have any idea how to make Storyline project work when it gets stuck in between. Now, one of my project got hang and I have no clue what to do.  Should...
By Christie Pollick
Jim Lombardo
I'm trying to preview a project and when I hit preview all I get is a blank screen.  I'm using Storyline 1 with Windows 10.  Any guidance.
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan Caldwell
When recording in Replay, my voice is loud and clear, when recording in Engage my voice sounds distant and muffled.  Any suggestions? Thanks!
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Megan Caldwell