Product Last Post Replies
Mahalakshmi Babu
I wanted to use search bar in the player. But when i search for a word (e.g training), the result i get does not show the entire correct slide name. What i get is like...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Trainer Jennings
HI, I hope that someone knows what's going on. I recorded short training videos on how to use a program. I arranged those videos in a sequence on the track A. Then I ...
Articulate Replay almost 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Alexandre Moura
Is there a way to set a timer to limit student's viewing of a project?
By Sagar Mavale
Judith Reymond
I'm revising an algebra tutorial and need to change a bunch o' letters from a normal font to italicized - for instance, x versus x.  Is there some way to use find/re...
By Wendy Farmer
Learning & Development
Hello! I'm sure this is a silly question, but I can't seem to find my labels for my quiz responses/answers. For example: What color is the sky? A. Blue B. Black C...
By Learning & Development
Shawn McCreight
Has anyone else had this issue where when you have layers the replay or rewind button only replays or rewinds the layer you are on? Both the base and additional layer...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rob S
I imported a character from a PowerPoint presentation.  I'd like to animate him to be "talking".  How would you gp about doing this? Thanks, Rob
Jean Lorbiecki
I am in need of converting my storyline 2 project to an MP4 format  to allow for YouTube. I have Replay but am new- so I need specific directions to publish and bring ...
Jean Lorbiecki
I am in need of converting my storyline 2 project to an MP4 format  to allow for YouTube. I have Replay but am new- so I need specific directions to publish and bring ...
Leigh S
I would like to have the Storyline base frame (Main Border and Main Background) to be blank white in my presentation so that the Previous and Next buttons appear to "f...
Learning & Development
Hello! I'm sure this is a silly question, but I can't seem to find my labels for my quiz responses/answers.  For example: What color is the sky? A. Blue B. Black ...
By Learning & Development
Julia Koller
Hi Everyone, I've run into an issue with the Menu and Slide Size. I have discussed it with Storyline support, and they are not able to help. Nonetheless, my customer i...
Pauly Barnes
Hello everyone, I had a question regarding the Show/Try/Test theory in elearning. Currently I am developing a software simulation that is utilizing this method. Perso...
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
Hi, Can someone tell me how to remove the borders around SL2 display that shows up when viewing it so it only shows what was created within?  Hope this makes sense.  
Dmitry Utkin
Sample in attachment.
By Christie Pollick
Sara Hargrave
When I originally purchased Storyline I received the character bundle pack volume 1 for free. Since this time I have upgraded several times and lost the pack. I do not...
Jean Lorbiecki
Articulate Replay almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Clemence
Happy Friday Everyone, Our team is new to Storyline and are currently creating a course that will be published to SCORM and built in our corporate LMS. The course wil...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Clemence
Happy Friday Everyone, Our team is new to Storyline and are currently creating a course that will be published to SCORM and built in our corporate LMS. The course wil...
By Leslie McKerchie
abhishek pal
Seek bar position not proper while testing in Ipad(storyline module,AICC). Please suggest.