Product Last Post Replies
Helena Bidder
Hi, I updated articulate mobile player a few days ago and it has completely wiped all the content. Has anyone else had this issue? Helena
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Helena Bidder
Kim Hemingway
Hi SL2 Gurus, Sometimes when I select a correct answer I jump to the next question without selecting continue. I want the student to select continue before jumping to...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Ruplinger
Hi, I'm wondering if I can show a different quiz results slide (or message) based on the number of answers a user got correct.  For example, if there are 15 questions...
Carolyn Herlin
I've got a couple of slides that the audio plays all the way through when I preview it, but when I post it on my LMS, the audio cuts out before the end. It's quite lon...
matt martin
Is it possible to take published Storyline output and edit it? I created an interactive tutorial which is now out of date and needs to be updated. I no longer have th...
David Ward
The triggers in my courseware upgraded to version 2 are not behaving how they used to when I developed it in Storyline 1.  As far as I can tell, the Next button should...
ana fontes
hi! i'm getting started with articulate storyline and i was wondering if there is an easy (...) way to create a point system from scratch. picture this: i have a sort...
Nadja Sherelis
Hi Everyone, I came up with a way to get the effect of page turns in Storyline. I' m using mp4 clips. On entering a page, I pause the timeline, then resume the timeli...
By Christie Pollick
Karen Sugalski
Hi, I'm inserting a short captivate movie with audio into a Storyline course.  The differences in the audio volume are VERY noticeable.  How can I get the audio closer...
By Brett Rockwood
Kerri Falconer
I have been asked by a Stakeholder to make the markers in a Storyline course a compulsory 'interaction', e.g. they must be viewed (clicked on or hovered over) before b...
Kevin Mc
Hi, I am working on a project that requires loading cookie information into Storyline. I write to a cookie from a javascript function in an embedded html page.(Web O...
Phil Mayor
Is it possible to get a slide out of a question bank or are they stuck there forever? I deleted the original slides from the deck but now need to add it into a scene,...
Maurizio Costanza
Ciao. I've some doubts about the font. I need to deliver my course on desktop and tablet devices (iPad and Android). What font could I use to get the same look on all ...
Lindsay Mason
Does anyone know how to remove the 'previous' button from the first slide in Quizmaker '13?  It obviously doesn't go anywhere :-)
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Leslie Melvin
I am building a quiz in an existing PowerPoint. I used a template and did not build a master slide. I read the instructions on how to have the quiz "look" like it's pa...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alpha and Omega
Hi all, We're working with Articulate Storyline for some time now as a replacement for Adobe Captivate. Until recentely, we came across a problem when exporting a cour...
Kenton de Jong
Hello! I want to begin by saying Storyline 2 looks fantastic. It's smooth, fast and has a whole pile of new features I'm really enjoying! Great jobs guys! However, I...
Jaybee Penaflor
I recently created an Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader game. I intend to use this in our company when we quiz our new hires on American culture. The links to the othe...
claire clayton
Hi, I am trying to make a conveyor belt effect where one picture exits the screen left as another one enters form right (on the click of an arrow). My first slide ha...
By Christie Pollick
Nick Eastham
Hi, is there a way to change the Try Mode options of a screen recording that has previously been added to a Storyline course? I can only find this option available a...