Product Last Post Replies
Lorraine Butler
I've had a request to change the colour of some of the existing quiz templates in the Storyline 1 Software to make them easier to read. e.g. Matching Drag & Drop a...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Croft
Hi all, when viewing the HTML5 output, has anyone had issues with text in captions not aligning correctly (hangs out of the balloon - I do use a %var_name% in the ball...
By Christie Pollick
Julie Taylor
Hi all I am wondering if there is any way to do this.  I have a start button and several text bubbles that have entrance animation attached to each and are all set t...
By Christie Pollick
Dean Wasche
Hi, When publishing projects in Storyline 1, I am publishing for mobile devices (i.e. saying yes to 'include HTML 5 output, use Articulate Mobile Player on iPad and a...
By Christie Pollick
Jonathan Preston
Hi, I'm working with a division within my company that is expressing frustration over a quiz at the end of a lengthy course. I've done research looking to see if there...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Palani Velu
Dear friends, I have a few doubts and clarifications for Articulate Storyline output as given below. 1.Is an Articulate storyline output package compatible with Apps. ...
Nancy Shanahan
I created a lesson in which there are two slides that contain screencast demonstrations. When published, it works fine in Chrome, but the video does not appear when I ...
Bryan Bowers
We have successfully programmed go to URL for our quiz in desktop version, i.e. when the user is taking quiz in a web browser. When the user takes the quiz on say an ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Deniz Aksoy
Hi all,   After using some templates from here, I wanted to post one as a favor return. My manager has asked me to build a course in which our staff can use questio...
By Sherry Nobles-White
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am using Moodle 2.0 and Articulate Presenter and Quiz Maker to produce SCORM 1.2 packages.  When I look at the data from Moodle about a SCORM quiz, it's not i...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Ant Pugh
So... I'm building a course in SL2 which includes a scenario and some variables. It is all working as it should, however there is one scene where a behaviour is not wo...
Sarah Litke
Hello! I was wondering if it will ever be a possibility to publish a course as an MP4? We have several clients that request it - and all we can provide is a screen ca...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Pierre Sosa
Michael van Eijden
Hi everyone, I'm having some problems with my checkmarks and variables. Yesterday I was able to change my state of my buttons to show a checkmark, due to adding varia...
By Christie Pollick
D. Mirsky
Hi. Is there a way to view the Screencasts in the Articulate Storyline Manual? I'm only seeing rectangles with the word "Screencast" in them. I thought maybe the prob...
Tony Dexter
I'm hoping someone can help me. We're embedding the storyline content in an iframe in our site, and we would like to be able to detect when the user has reached the la...
By Christie Pollick
Pauline Hanekom
I have three .swf animations that I want to use in a course I'm developing.  I inserted then into three different index.html files (each in its own folder with a .swf ...
Martin Dean
I am making (SL2) content for Tablet and have 'removed' the player.  Navigation is applied to the content itself. The problem with this is that the thumbnail display ...
Danese Turner
Is it possible to modify the course output, specifically the report.html file in the story_content folder, when you publish to Articulate Online? If so, where is the o...
By Christie Pollick
gary vey
I am doing a software demo of a web-based software using the step by step method. As everybody knows, when viewing a web page the normal mouse cursor is an arrow. Movi...
Dave Kraus
Is there a way to use the audio editor tools to select multiple sections of an audio track for editing? I'm doing a lot of voice recording and the histogram makes it ...