Product Last Post Replies
Tamara Robertson
Morning all.  This one seems like the most simple thing in the world, but one that I've always struggled with.  How do we re-number scenes in Story view?  For example,...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Tamara Robertson
Rob  Bell
I am using QM'13 but am new to it. How can I use Pictures as choices for a multiple response question
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Rob Bell
Poppy Hill
Hi!  I am trying to edit the report file, but when I open it it's blank.  Any ideas?
By Jane Doe
Jennifer Baker
Hello everyone,  New Leaders is seeking to find an instructional designer with a background in K-12 education and fluency in Storyline. Please get in touch if you or s...
By Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Hello everyone,  New Leaders is seeking to find an instructional designer with a background in K-12 education and fluency in Storyline. Please get in touch if you or s...
By Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Hello everyone,  I work for a great non-profit that is seeking to find an instructional designer with a background in K-12 education and fluency in Storyline. Please g...
By Jennifer Baker
Joseph Replin
Hello there, I have a finished course that is ready to be delivered but I've encountered a fatal bug with the mobile player and I'm out of ideas on how to fix it. I ha...
By Joseph Replin
teejay jazareno
Been trying to solve this but I can't seems to do it. I want to do multiple feedback on the choices of multiple response quiz. I have attached an image that...
By Leslie McKerchie
sri ranjini
HI, Am wondering if at all there are any standard quizmaker style guide for presenter 2009? Thanks
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Admin
Just upgrade to Quizmaker 2013 and I'm trying to re-create my templates from 2009. I can't seem to be able to force quizzes to NOT have feedback to Graded Questions as...
By Andrew Admin
Carrie Eaton
Sorry if there is already a thread about this, but when I search, no matter what topic today, I get 'no results'!? Am using a company name in NOTES that is two words (...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ken Locke
I've imported a number of slides from power point that apparently had an automatically "go to next slide" trigger already in it.  It appeared in the trigger window, so...
By Ken Locke
Poppy Hill
I am using a text entry box so learners can record notes.  What is the easiest way for them to then print that text box entry?  I know I can have them take a screensho...
By Phil Mayor
Darlene  Kowalski
Hi. For each of my interactive slides I have them set to "reset to their original state" if the learner's answer is not correct. Is there a way, on each revisit, to di...
Amy Childs
In previous versions of Articulate we could load a library of presenters into the program folders.  We could have them alphabetized and quickly add and remove from the...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Amy Childs
Becky Koltonski
We would like to play a song during the entire module, rather than restarting it at the beginning of each slide. Is this possible? If so, can it be looped to re-start ...
Terry Bell
Hello, I have a slide with a number of layers that are lined up with the base layer when viewed on a browser on a pc, but they are visibly misaligned when viewed on an...
Ashley Schwartau
Hi!  In Preview mode, the Back Only message we created displays just fine. But you can see in the Published version of the course, it doesn't display correctly. Any id...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Steve McAneney
Hi there everyone. I am importing some animations which a supplier is preparing for me. There will be no interaction, just viewable movies. My question is this; sho...
By Steve McAneney
Adam Monk
Ok, this is driving me crazy. Every time I exit from preview, I am automatically in the Edit States function for one of my buttons. I don't know why and it just starte...