Product Last Post Replies
Kim Welling
I'm having an issue with fonts in the quizzes.  Some of the quiz questions are scrolling off the screen and\or messing up the formatting of the quiz question. In story...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tracy Newman
I have several quizzes that contain hyperlinks to Khan Academy in the feedback for an incorrect answer on each question. I thought it was all working correctly, but I ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dava Millar
I followed the directions for inserting a web object and it doesn't work after being published.  The url works when tested.  I have it opening up in a new browser wind...
Nathan Ritzau
Hello, I have added audio files to my Articulate Presenter presentation, and each time I close the file and reopen it, the audio files are lost. I have made sure they ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
mark helm
Hi, Trying to customize the graded multiple choice questions. I have added a state to the radio buttons to show the correct choice if user gets it wrong. The trouble i...
Greg Rider
Hi -- Is there a way to replicate the "Highlight" annotation feature from Studio Presenter in Storyline? Thanks. GREG
By Steve Flowers
Joe Koller
I am receiving an error when my course submits the results page in IE 7,8 or 9. The error only appears the first time the course submits the results and then it does n...
Scott Hafling
I recently did Update 4 for Storyline. Since that update, I am experiencing an issue when I attempt to add a Question Bank to the course. I imported a Power Point (v. ...
souk chanthavong
Is it possible to localize the glossary terms by using the translation Export/Import tool?
Isabelle D
I have to create 2 separate versions of an exam that have specific questions. My question is, is it possible to have the questions for both exams in 1 quiz and to sele...
By Leslie McKerchie
Grant Hurvitz
Hi  I would like to know if there is any way to incorporate reporting features with HTML publishing?  For example, the user can access the website - type their email a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carmencita RODRIGUEZ
Did the character bundle Vol. 1 that came with Articulate Studio '13 Standard installed within Quizmaker when I installed it?  The reason I'm asking is because I don't...
By Leslie McKerchie
c r
Hi, I locked storyline menu so user cant skip ahead. however i want them to be able to click VISITED menu item to go back. is this out of the question? thanks, charles
By Brian Allen
Jessica Huber
Is anyone currently using or know of good student response systems/devices that work either within or outside of Articulate Storyline? We are looking to make our train...
By Jessica Huber
Michael Verucchi
Is it possible to open a published file (not zipped) in Powerpoint and republish as a zipped file? My LMS vendor recently updated it's security settings which caused m...
By Phil Mayor
Adene  Herbst
Hi Do you have a tutorial on how to create a matching drag and drop in Quizmaker?  I am trying to use it but struggling to customize the graphics.  Any advice?  Thank ...
By Leslie McKerchie
stephen brady
is it possible to relocate the timer of a timed quiz? I did not see anything settings wise. some of our quiz title are lengthy and they just go right over the timer.
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Israel
Hi all...hope this finds you well. So, I developed a course for a client that in preview stage, works just fine. But when published, some of the Engage slides are jump...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Brimley
I have a text box that I can't change the timing. I need it to be on screen for about 5 seconds but I can't change it to less than 15 seconds. I have several items on ...
Florence Martin
Did anybody else have difficulty integrating Engage into Storyline due to version incompatibility? Is there any work around this?