Product Last Post Replies
Julie Sutcliffe
Hello- I am using the 'blank slide" in Quizmaker to add animated text and a photographic character. (The slide is set to "ungraded quiz" because I'm using it only as a...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I seem to be having a few problems with Storyline. It seems to crash too many times for my liking and for no apparent reason (sometimes when I am publishing...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shane Hille
Hey everybody, This is my first post here on the forums. Our company has been using Storyline for about 2 months now and we absolutely love it. I've just finished a ne...
Darian Nickerson
Hello  I'm asking this question for an upcoming project but,  how big can you make a Quizmaker project without running into technical issues or slow upload and downloa...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheryl Melfi
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered; I tried a search and it didn't work. I am having a problem with copying and pasting -- when I paste from slide to slide,...
By Cheryl Melfi
Ayrus 123
Hi, I am currently developing a e-learning content in version 3. If i update my articulate storyline to Update 5, do i face any weird issue in Knowledge check file or ...
Debra McKenna Fancher
Hello~ What can I do to keep the title box from disappearing on the slide layers when I choose “Hide objects on base layer” from the “Slide Layer Properties/Visibilit...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Aisha Mackay
I am trying to publish my project to MS Word. I click publish and the system appears to go through the process of building the Word file. When complete, the complete d...
Juanjo Haro
Something weird is happening to our course... in ipad (not happens on html5 pc) In some slides, the video gets fired by hotspots that has anoher trigger assigned.  Or ...
Ron Riemar
I am attempting to create a survey,  I was able to enter the group title but when I a selected to add the first survey question, and them selected the "pick one" optio...
By Leslie McKerchie
edward es
Hi All I have tried to use the change states function. Here is my issueBefore active the trigger. This is what I expected after the user finished their chances to atte...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Brandon Dameshek
Me again. I'm having an issue with the size of some of my slides in my published course. When the client loads the course on their LMS, several slides freeze. I know i...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
Martin Fenton
I have recorded narration on a number of ppt slides but loose the recording when I preview the slides. Any suggestions why this has happened.
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Witkiss
I have just uploaded the latest update - 10. When I open a previous quiz and try and edit any quesion, the question looks like an image and cant be edited. When I clos...
By Leslie McKerchie
Miguel Gococo
Hello, We published a quiz with 80% passing mark and 2 attempts for the user. We uploaded the scorm file to the LMS, and weird instance of user failing the first attem...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Willison
I have a class with 25 slides and when I go to player the menu only shows 16 and the numbers jump all over the place. I want the students to be able to freely jump to ...
By Bruce Graham
Sandra Morton
Hello I wish my content to automatically play, however I would like my users to be able to pause at a slide if they wish. Is there anyway to add a pause button? I trie...
Fiona Quigley
Hi all, I know this has been discussed before - and I did track back through the other discussions, but I didn't see a definitive answer. I have three developers and e...
Michael O'Malley
I am wondering if the only way to skip a question in Quizmaker 2013 is by using the menu pane (TOC) on the left.  I did not see a back or next button, just a submit bu...
By Michael O'Malley
Trish Cox
Hi, Can anyone tell me what is the best video format to use in storyline? Thanks in advance Trish
By Bruce Graham