Product Last Post Replies
Steve Lyne
I know that I have read a discussion recently in the community about pricing elearning courses.  I also remember that somebody in that conversation posted a link to a ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Steve Lyne
Marty King
I'm going to develop a sales course on overcoming objections. The course is going to be made up of actual sales employees providing their tips in video or audio format...
By Carey Fried
Amanda Hiatt
Hi! I duplicated a slide and can't figure out how to delete the audio from the duplicate.  There's no yellow speaker near the slide and the audio doesn't have a spot o...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Rob  Bell
2 Part Question : 1. IN QM'13, how can I split the points across all correct answers when using a Multiple Response graded question. For example I have a choice of 5 a...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Rob Bell
Kai ...
Hi, I am trying to find a spec sheet for audio and video files. I would like to provide this to client beforehand so we can save time up front. Better to know beforeha...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Thomas Kritzer
Hi Guys, I am currently busy evaluating AS and thus far find it a great tool and in all likelihood one that we will adopt going forward. I have a problem with regards ...
By Thomas Hall
Joyce Hensen
Can someone please describe how/when to use question groups in Quizmaker?  I'm putting together an exercise that has the user read instructions from a "blank" slide, t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Blessington
I have published many courses using Storyline. I've never had a problem until last week. Now, when I click Publish, the concluding dialogue box (Compress option, etc.)...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dave LeFevre
I am trying to figure out how to have an element (a circle in my case) that can be dragged to another location on the screen and dropped, triggering jumping to the nex...
By Dave LeFevre
Nancy Roderick
We sell our courses with a time-limited use. Once a course is downloaded and the mobile app is used, can that course be made to  'disappear' at any specified time, or ...
Maja  Oi
Hello, hope you can help me with this.. I exported my project via translation" and than translated it. The documnet is translated and saved on my harddrive. But when i...
Karel Wagner
Good Morning, Can anyone help me with this problem? I'm not sure what is causing the results to layer. I've attached an image.
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
I just installed 13. I am editing a quiz I created in 09. The blank slides I inserted as branched customized feedback are showing up as questions rather than the feedb...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Joy
Hi, A question bank was used to randomly draw from pools of questions for a post-test. When using a results slide to allow learners to review their answers and the cor...
Polly Allen
Hi, I'm creating a course to be accessed via the internet, and I'm experiencing issues in that when I update the course, IE10 appears to be caching, so it presents an ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Misha Milshtein
Hello, where can I download the 2nd release of Storyline Update 4 (1311.1422), released November 15, 2013 We are reverting our Storyline version from 5 to 4 because of...
Dana Amones
I've posted courses to my LMS before and gotten them to show up as complete, but for some reason the course I'm currently trying to post will not score as complete onc...
Anne Winter
I have created a survey in Articulate Storyline. It has both likert and essay components. I publish it in SCORM 2004 and import it to my LMS. Reporting pulls in the us...
Patrick Quirke
I have a project that has many tutorial videos based around six subjects. I have six separate menus with large icons that link to a another slide that plays the approp...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Bart Pattyson
Not finding anything within player navigation to prompt my learners when to click next. Is there a way to set it up so it will glow when the user can then click and go...