Product Last Post Replies
Max Roper
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to zoom into an articulate module once it has been exported to an LMS. Thanks in advance, Max
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Susan  Parnell
Hi, Can a Storyline page link to a quiz built in Moodle and then return back to Storyline? Thanks Sue
Sean Winn
Hi All, I am trying to make an interactive software training course and I want to make it easy for people to notice clickable areas without distracting from the slide ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Moser
Is there a way to change the Resume window? The customer does not like the black and white. Thanks in advance, ANT
RAJ MISHRA
Hi, Need your urgent attention on this one. Am not sure if this is a bug, or there is any other alternate way to handle this issue.  We have created one course module...
Arivazhagan S
Hi
Hi
Arivazhagan S
i had designed a custom exit slide. but, the problem is when i reload the course it still remains in the exit slide, on resume.
Arivazhagan S
I had designed the custom exit slide for my course. But, the problem occurs when i am reload the course. it remains to the exit screen when i click the resume course. ...
Arivazhagan S
I had designed a custom exit slide for my course. But, the problem is on reloading the course, it remains to the exit screen if i click the resume button. please give ...
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone. I have recently had a bunch of FLV videos with an alpha channel produced. These were working fine using Articulate Mobile Player until last week's update ...
Tim A
Hi all I just wanted to know if the new quizmaker (studio 13) supports partial scoring and cloze type (multiple fill-in-the blanks on one slide ) questions. These are ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
shannon page
I am in instructional technology for the elementary level. I'm trying to write a lesson that shows them how to change text fonts in Word or something comparable. IS th...
By Matthew Bray Nimeth
Fulmer Duckworth
I just started learning this software a couple of days ago.  I'm really loving it so far.  I'm stuck at print results though. I can't figure out if I'm doing something...
By Kevin Thompson
Frank Pietrantoni
Hi all, I need some help. I am trying to render out a chromakeyed video (rendering avi uncompressed 32bit) that I need to convert to FLV to work in an Articulate Story...
By Frank Pietrantoni
Ke Lo
I understand Scorm Compliant is a standard  and most LMS systems are compliant.  But, what about publishing in HTML 5?  Will most LMS systems accept courses published ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy Rath
Hoping someone can tell me if Storyline is compatible with the CentreLearn LMS. I've been making the pitch to my company to go with Storyline and that is the big quest...
Ben Coles
I'm currently working on a module in a language containing accented characters. I have noticed an issue, relating to the 'resources' description. I have created a test...
Susan Epps
In Presenter 09 I developed a course that uses image links for navigation so I set the player for slide only layout with no navigation. Looks like Presenter 13 inserts...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Carrie Eaton
I'm trying to publish to WORD to produce an audio transcript, and the program hangs every time. When I cancel, I see the first page of a WORD file...that's all. I trie...
Jessica Davis
I am having an issue in Storyline.  I have a course that branches through a few different scenarios.  Once all three of them are completed, I have a trigger that...