Product Last Post Replies
Damien Dickerson
My problem is: 3 videos, with 3 buttons. Every of them takes user to the other slide in the scene. I set up the rule: make disabled every button when user click it....
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Bartolo
Hello, I am having some trouble with the player triggers.  I have only one player trigger set up for most slides and that is "Jump to next slide when the user clicks t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Simmons
Issue summary; Create test question with a pic. When enlarged pic enlarges totally obscuring test item. ======================== Is it possible to attach an image to ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Jordan
Hi, I added a lightbox to my course and I created my own button to close it. How do I get rid of the red X located in the upper right corner? This seems to have appear...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Gabriel
On ongoing project, working on it for weeks, always saved just fine.  Today, when I try to save the project file, i get a message that the project file could not be sa...
Sebastien Greffet
Hello back,  Some of my Multiple Response Question have no response. I mean all of the propositions are false. So the learner has to not click on any propositions. But...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shivani Singh
Hi, I have recorded few demos in storyline. Now, when I try to add a background to master slide of the presentation, the demo slides ae not taking that background imag...
Varun Verma
Hi folks Am new to Engage, so please with me if this might sound stupid or silly. I can't change the Browser Settings and Player Size in my Articulate Engage as it is...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
KERIANNE WALDROP
I imported the project and made changes.  Now my boss wants to see the final in PowerPoint.  What do I do?
Christie Nicholas
Hello! I'm developing a lab simulation for 8th graders, where they will measure the rate of transpiration in plants. Before and during the experiment, students are sup...
Graham Francis
I guess others will have this issue/question.... I have a PC with Studio09 on it and will a lot of training courses out there with clients accessing I use it to apply ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Cimino
Hello I was having issues closing down my classes within my LMS after we upgraded to ie9 like many other folks I have read on the community blog.  I had found a soluti...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Frances McGill
Hi there, I followed your tutorial for customizing the button (http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-customize-the-continue-button-on-feedback-layout), bu...
Joël Brandes
Dear Community, Again Storyline and I have a dispute to settle. This time it's about changes in the slide master which subsequently throws quizzing items out of alignm...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Galway
Hi, I've searched on here for similar posts but couldn't find a definitive answer - sorry if I missed it. Is it possible to append a custom variable to 'suspend_data'...
By Steve Galway
Oren S.
Hi,  I was wondering how can I edit the Review Quiz slides that appears after you click the 'Review Quiz' button at the result slide at the end of the quiz. is it poss...
By Dennis Hall
Dava Millar
I followed the Screenr tutorial for the first example. Worked great.  Then I needed to add two more questions.  The tutorial doesn't explain how to get around the "Rem...
By David Anderson
Jeff Kortenbosch
I'm building an elearning module for kids age 2-3 and I want to show a layer when a kid has clicked all the hotspots on the screen but I cannot find the trigger that w...
By Michael Hinze
Mike Wolset
I Have a screenr business account that I use for quick tutorials on our software for our customers.  I will now be using Replay but I was wondering if I could upload t...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kerry J
Hi there I am building Articulate Storylines to use as SCORM objects in Moodle. They work beautifully but for one niggling thing: I cannot seem to work out how to put ...