Product Last Post Replies
kate severson
I have some layers that are each riggered by objects on my base layer. Each of the layers close when the audio for them ends. That part works fine. How can I allow the...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Scott Pitts
I am writing a Flashcard quiz and only in my Word Bank questions I get this pesky scroll bar to the right.  How do I get this to go away!   When taking the quiz the us...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Garrett Metz
Hi all- I have a client who is requiring us to password protect the training applications we are developing for them. They are each going to be running in the Arti...
Jason  Yaguchi
When using Fill in the blank questions in Quizmaker does anyone know how to make the TEXT entry box transparent? (so it doesn't look like a box on top of the back grou...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Connie Malamed
I understand the issue of the Previous Button being taking a "historic" path, but I am having another issue. When I go through a course in a linear path, and then retu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Fraser M
In Studio 09 there was a button in the bottom right corner of the player (made up of 4 arrows) that allowed the user to change the view of the player.  ie removing the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Olga Orrit
Hi! I'm trying to build an interactive exercise in my coiurse and can't really figure out the best way to do it. I post a picture with explanation. I understand that i...
By Olga Orrit
Frank Smith
Hi all, Quick question. I'm very new to Storyline and am in the process of creating my first lesson. Something i'd like to know is how i can hide some slides from app...
By Olga Orrit
Brenden Carter
I am really interested in how easy or hard it is to convert Articulate storyline courses into Presenter courses? It seems like a backward step I know. But it's a reque...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elena Fobert
What is this script error?  How can I resolve this?   I tried save as to a  new project but it is still occurring. Thanks
By Leslie McKerchie
Ed Steeds
5 out of our 8 pilot group have a problem when they click the Previous button it freezes the screen and they are unable to continue.  When they close the window the LM...
Judith Elliott
I am using the template "File It Trash It". On some of the post it notes the words I have inserted appear identically in all of the normal/red/green states as I expect...
Andre Van Looveren
I have not heard or read anything that suggests that a slide has an identifier, but I see that the published artifacts have "hash" looking names like 5aA3OEA55tC.swf. ...
By Phil Mayor
Javier Mosquera
When I try this slide, it goes to blank. Don't know why. Any one? I mean... I just fixed it by shortining the timeline, but why?
By Jeff Bolan
Bethre Means
I'm working on a project to describe an entire process from beginning to end. Think of it like "Life of a Postcard" where I have to explain all the stops a postcard ma...
By David Anderson
Richard Cadena
How can you change the number of points awarded to a correct answer after you've already created a slide? 
By Leslie McKerchie
Rita Carson
I am getting ready to test my first Storyline course with a client. Yea! The client does not use an LMS, but will host this test course (and the real courses when comp...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Norma Miller
Result Slide Properties has a way to select or deselect "Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing" a quiz. Is there a way to suppress correct/incorrect response...
William Hough
Is there a way to change the order of scenes in AS? I have imported a missing scene from one Storyline file to another. Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to desi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Todd Main
I'm trying to set non-common characters into a Data Entry box via JS. So far, I've been able to work with the variables, which is a half-solution. The code is this: va...