Product Last Post Replies
LUC Anthony
Hi, Is it possible to pass again only bad answers in a quiz ? Something like a Review with a Submit button.. Thank you, Luc
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
BnBrt Ch.
Hi, I was looking for an pre-answered post about it, I've found few but not helping... I have a slide that had 5 objects, each object trigger to show a different layer...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marilyn Marmol
Hello, I'm working on a course that has the notes tab enabled in the left-hand navigation. When viewing the course, I've noticed that I sometimes have to click on the ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pat Kyle
Hi, I have an interection with five content layers, all with their own audio, and I want a final layer, also with its own audio to play once all five content items hav...
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Robertson
Hi I am trying to insert a Storyline file into a Blackboard course. I can get it to work except that it is centered in the middle of the window with a lot of white spa...
By Janet Robertson
Brian Schuster
I would like to create a button on the results slide that sends the students to a Google form that they can fill out. I am going to keep the form embedded in the story...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Gauhs
I understand where to edit the seekbar for the player, but is there an option when showing the video controls, to change the color of that separate seekbar and play bu...
By Jessica Gauhs
Ari Avivi
I have a calculation layer that when the learner revisits I'd like the variables to reset to their original state. I know at the slide level I can set when revisiting ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shay Singleton
Hi!  I am new to the community.  I am building ILT, CBT, and some PowerPoint presentations.  I do not want have to start from the beginning in Storyline when I have ad...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alfred Chen
When user tried to publish from PPT, got a popup warning: Unknown error, Please check your URL and try again. But in the event logs, it actually shows an "AO Uploader"...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
A E
Hi, Does anyone know why certain text entries get auto-populated when they're not supposed to? I have two pages that have several text entries to be completed when run...
Doris Hicks-Tillman
Some weeks back I had this issue and Christine was able to fix it when I sent her the slides. I have a new project and two slides in the project are having the same is...
HPL Training
Hi all! I am a new Storyline user, and I am trying to embed a YouTube video into my course. Under Insert, I select Video, Video from Website, and insert the embed code...
By Leslie McKerchie
Debra Bumgarner
Hello all, My team and I normally are asked to include three different outcomes with our coding for result slide pages within our eLearning.  For instance, if someone ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jordan Rash
I have a labeled graphic with self explanatory data, but I'd like them to know the correct term for the part of the graphic I labeled. I do not have any inside text, I...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone, We're having a problem configuring my published Storyline quiz so that it sends the grade or user's points directly to the grade book.  Is there a solutio...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott L
When you import a video into Storyline using the "Video from file..." method, you browse to a video file and select it. Storyline then re-encodes the video (from numer...
By Leslie McKerchie
S M
One of my quiz screens in a course displays incorrectly after publishing to the LMS. (See attached image) I checked the original file and it displays correctly in edi...
Bruce Graham
I'm probably the last one to know, however I discovered by accident that the View Guides can be moved around, they do not have to be central vertical and horizontal. J...
Benny Kurniawan
Hi everyone, As I understand, any LMS is looking for index_lms.html to launch a course. So after publishing with TinCan in Storyline, I did not see the index_lms.html....