Last Post Replies
Claire G.
bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment avoir un mail "propre" de retour pour avoir l'ensemble des questions et des réponses actuellement ça donne ça : Quiz Results= Jou...
13 years ago
By Claire G.
Nathan Weaver
As you can see, on two of the matching questions the drop-down menu does not have the "Select" text, and we're not sure how this happened? Thoughts?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Maggie Johnson
I'm trying to make sure that my answer choices show up in the exact order that I entered them everytime someone takes my quiz. Basically, I don't want them to be shuff...
13 years ago
By Diane Yamashiro
Nathan Weaver
Pretty much like what the question asks. I saw it first implemented on Slide 2 of this presentation. If you click on the small images, you can view them bi...
13 years ago
By Lori Heithoff
Patricianne pavio
Hello everybody I am trying to save a quiz as a quiztemplate so that I can re-use it later and send it to other users. Unfortunately, when clicking on the A top button...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rafe Preston
Trying to test out Hotspot. This is my first time making one and when I go to preview my question and click anywhere on the picture I loaded in it just gives me that H...
13 years ago
By Rafe Preston
Patricianne pavio
Hello, Is there a way to change the default font (Articulate) in QuizMaker09 ? I want Arial to be my default font in the Form view and thus not be oblig...
13 years ago
By Patricianne pavio
Shalini Vakare
In my presentation of Powerpoint, I have two plain slide in powerpoint and the third slide of quiz in it. When I publish it in LMS with scorm 2004 along with launcher ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rafe Preston
So figured out how to do subscript/superscript in the Multiple Choice answers, but now I have some drag and drop and sequence answers that have subscript in them and I...
13 years ago
By Nathan Weaver
Donnis Palmer
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! I'm trying to help one of our developers with an issue. She has a course where a final quiz (page 47 of the course) loads with just a white screen for just a...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Lani Flores
If it's not possible to customize the survey result slide, please suggest a workaround. I need the "repeat" and "review" buttons active at the end of the quiz.&n...
13 years ago
By Lani Flores
Jessica Mossa
after inserting a quiz into a presentation, I can't open it for editing by clicking on the "Edit in Quizmaker" button on the placeholder slide. It tells me that it can...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Maijo Darriba
Hello, I made a quiz and I want to delete a bookmark, but I don´t know how. The message I want to delete is in the attached file. Can anybody help me? Thanks
13 years ago
By Maijo Darriba
George Blomgren
My subject matter expert wants me to insert a bunch of single question quizzes through-out an hour long Articulate module. Do you think this is OK from a learning/usab...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Lou Mang
Is there a way to remove the submit button from a quizmaker blank slide. I have a "quiz" that consists of a single blank slide. On this slide I have a flash movie with...
13 years ago
By Lou Mang
lori zalivansky
I just downloaded Articulate Studio Pro '09. Articulate presenter and video encoder work. Quizmaker and Engage crash at the splash screen. Error message: articulate q...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
Seems silly, but I'm having trouble with this. I tried copy and pasting from the symbols in powerpoint into the quiz.
13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Carrie Bishop
Hello, I've created a quiz using Quizmaker 09 that is a slide in a Presenter 09 presentation. I've been trying to use Brian's super helpful old post here( http://www.a...
13 years ago
By Carrie Bishop
LIBRIX
Upon "failing" a quiz, is there a way to not provide the "Review Quiz" and "Retry Quiz" options, but instead branch the user to another slide with the Finish butt...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks