Last Post Replies
anna fidz
Also, in terms of mobile learning, if I design/build something with mobile learning can I use it for traditional (desktop) learning as well on a SABA LMS?  What's the ...
over 6 years ago
By anna fidz
Rob Willemse
Hello everyone, I just became aware that timing and name are not copied from slide master when creating a new slide. So when I insert a placeholder on my slide master...
over 6 years ago
By Rob Willemse
Sarah Idris
Hi Everyone, I am creating a family feud type game and I wanted to be able to track the score of each three separate teams. I plan to run the game at a conference so ...
over 6 years ago
By Sarah Idris
homer simpson
Hi everybody, We are looking into replacing Kenexa as we've been using it for 10+yrs as a content (asset) management and delivery tool. We are now looking for it's r...
over 6 years ago
By homer simpson
Kenneth King
Hello Heroes! The SMEs need to review the contents of the scrollboxes. Yet when publishing the course to WORD, not all of the contents, text and or images, are d...
over 6 years ago
By Kenneth King
Crystal Horn
Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we’ll be performing maintenance to Articulate 360 on Saturday, October 14th for 2 hours starting 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. While we’re worki...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Neil Stadlman
I've been using a basic JavaScript code to generate an email from within Storyline 360 that the Learner sends to their manager and it works very well. Now, the r...
over 6 years ago
By Neil Stadlman
Gulch Design Nashville
Our client wants an App - not just html online viewing on an iphone. Is there another app other than articulate's since it will not work on an iphone only ipads and ot...
over 6 years ago
By Gulch Design Nashville
Jeff Nauman
SL3 Experts, Recently upgraded to SL3 from 2 and I make extensive use of fade transitions applied to all slides in my SL3 projects. I never had problems with publ...
over 6 years ago
By Jeff Nauman
Jason Busuttil
Has anyone created a timed (say 30sec) shooting gallery type interaction that I can please customize? i.e) Have a person have 30 secs to try shoot as many random targe...
over 6 years ago
By Jason Busuttil
Darren McNeill
Hi, This is a strange request and not related to Storyline itself but rather a bizarre puzzle I have been asked to look into and I am hoping that perhaps a few heads ...
over 6 years ago
By Darren McNeill
David Blanchard
Hi, This might be a bit ambitious but... We're looking to build an eLearning course that will be made available to possibly dozens of different organisations. Is it...
over 6 years ago
By David Blanchard
Don Anthony Manuel
So i've read many posts about people using a Flash widget to print a slide in Storyline 2. Our company is working in Storyline 3, and Flash no longer works enterprise...
over 6 years ago
By Don Anthony Manuel
megan jonas
Hi,  Client reports that the course does not launch in Docebo LMS using IE 11. When they launch the course from Success Factors LMS in IE 11, it freezes and throws th...
over 6 years ago
By megan jonas
Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
I am planning to develop an eLearning program that will run on an iPad offline using the Articulate Mobile Player. The program will have a quiz and I will like for th...
over 6 years ago
By Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
Randall Sauchuck
I have seen similar discussions on here before but haven't gotten a response to my question. I had a course built in Storyline 2 which I had to upgrade to version 3 f...
over 6 years ago
By Randall Sauchuck
Don Anthony Manuel
We are running Storyline 3 on the Sum Total LMS. What I am trying to do is create a certificate at the end of my course that will automatically pull the student's nam...
over 6 years ago
By Don Anthony Manuel
Jane Pickard
Hi there, I've been asked to provide a very quick showcase video overview of an Articulate Storyline guide I created (it's a 7 minute user guide,  heavy with screensh...
over 6 years ago
By Jane Pickard
Sonia Greene
Good afternoon, I have viewed the video created by Jeannette back in 2012 and have tried to follow the steps.  The problem that I am having is that when I click on re...
over 6 years ago
By Sonia Greene
Marc Petricciani
Hey all, I am a designer and worked primarily in front-end web development for the majority of my career. My current role has put my into the eLearning world and a lo...
over 6 years ago
By Marc Petricciani