Last Post Replies
anuj joshi
Hi there, 1. Is there any option by which I can place a bookmark ( visited state) on buttons placed on layers on the Master Slide. 2. Can I create a trigger to b...
almost 8 years ago
By anuj joshi
Matthew Lefebvre
Is there anyway to access the "forward" and "back" in the storyline player without having the player's native buttons present? More specifically, I mean the behaviour ...
8 years ago
By Matthew Lefebvre
Rachael Burns
Hi All, Just picking up on some old conversations in the Articulate storyline community with regards to transparent videos. Specifically using green screen keyed video...
8 years ago
By Rachael Burns
Kelly Park
I am in trouble with editing variables now. is it available to change " oval16"==>"oval 2" in the blue box of attachment? i tried to go "Manage project variabl...
over 8 years ago
By Kelly Park
Mark C
I have been searching for an answer to this but can't seem to find one. Do variables and/or triggers in Storyline 2 significantly increase file size?
over 8 years ago
By Mark C
Jaipal Negi
Hi all, Animated gif file is not getting stopped when clicking 'Pause' button, please help in this regards. Thanks in advance.
over 8 years ago
By Jaipal Negi
FILIZ AKTAN
Hello everybody, I am creating a module using Articulate Storyline 2 to use in my dissertation. One of my independent variables is learner control. I need to tr...
over 8 years ago
By FILIZ AKTAN
Erez Goren
Hello, I have read the following several times, and still have no clue how to go about tracking wether or not a certain marker (which has a click-activated trigger re...
over 8 years ago
By Erez Goren
Designboy Chris
Hi there, I want to create a policy builder and thought this would be the best software for the job! I want to make a form that asks the user to add data as questions....
over 8 years ago
By Designboy Chris
Mike Beutner
Storyline 2 is well equipped to handle a number of complex interactions seamlessly. Clearly naming your objects and layers makes it much easier to manage complexity. T...
over 8 years ago
By Mike Beutner
Erez Goren
Hello, This may not be the correct forum to post this in, but I'm not entirely sure where is. We are constructing a course in storyline 2 which consists of 6 units, e...
over 8 years ago
By Erez Goren
Lori Powers
I have one slide with a video. I want the seek bar to display only on that slide. I can't figure out how to do it. I can put it on for all slides, but not just one. An...
over 8 years ago
By Lori Powers
Michael Hanes
Hi, I'm a web developer working with Storyline for the first time. I need to extract quizz and result data from Storyline to an external web service and I'm not s...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Hanes
Sue Jack
How do I remove dummy data from a survey I have created. There is both Lechert Scale questions and essay questions. Thanks Sue
over 8 years ago
By Sue Jack
Jeanine Kinsey
I am working with a system that has blocked HEAD requests from the SWF / Flash files and uses GET instead.  Is there a way to change the output of the FLASH to use GE...
over 8 years ago
By Jeanine Kinsey
Dennis Hall
Are you curious about TIN CAN Manager? Would you like to try it for 30 days? If your interested in trying the lightest weight, independent and easiest to use WordPre...
over 8 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Kendra Barker
From what I've read SL 2 is 508 compliant. However, is there a way to check that without have a JAWS reader? Also, what about quizzes? I have been ad...
over 8 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Dave Engage
Is coded content more reliable than SCORM if it is hosted on a LMS like Blackboard for high volume usage? I would like to obtain the opinions of other professional in...
almost 9 years ago
By Dave Engage
Amey Kale
Hi, I am new to  e-learning domain and may be using incorrect terminology.  Our coaching team has been using Articulate storyline to create interactive tutorials. Now...
almost 9 years ago
By Amey Kale
Inspire Group
Hi there My team have a client who has noticed on the HTML5 version of the storyline output, the loading spinner sometimes doesn't appear when the back button is pres...
almost 9 years ago
By Inspire Group