Last Post Replies
Daniece Rainville
I'm working on making Storyline 2 available for mobile users through an LMS. Before I changed anything, I simply tried accessing the modules on a mobile device to see ...
over 8 years ago
By Mike B.
Audrenia Graham
Hello, I am having a weird issue in SL2. I have scenarios that use Pick One. Everything works correctly except when the user is taken to the feedback slide the submit...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kevin Thier
"The file 'call flow2.story' is being used by another process or you do not have the proper security permission to acces this resource." This popped up when I tried to...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sauptik Goswami
Hi! I am facing an issue with the quiz. I just created a course with the learners requiring 90% to complete the course. At the end of the course I wanted to provide th...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve  Wilkinson
The link below says that a copy of the Engage source is kept in the Storyline Project File. How do I locate the file and the *.intr files. https://www.articulate.com/...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bill Cawley
Hi all, I'v been working on a drag and drop with a custom submit button.  I'm having trouble showing the correct layer via a custom submit button... also, I would li...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Colin Roberts
Hi, I am working on a system simulation, and would like to have some sort of continuous countdown timer (around 2 - 2.5 min).  Ideally, when the timer ends that would...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ajeesh ajee
hi team, i have created a motion path animation for storyline2 version. but some times the animation path doesn't editable or customization. please solve issue. Than...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Pepper
Hi, I have published a Storyline 2 project that appears fine when I view it.  However, a colleague is proof reading from his 'laptop' and finds that a particular secti...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary Ann Kowalczyk (Hagemann)
If I have a select one, select many, or drag and drop quiz, is there a built-in (or not built-in) way to provide specific feedback when the user selects a specific ans...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Gene Rukavina
Hello everyone, I have run in to a strange problem. The project was working fine in both the FLASH version and HTML5 version, now suddenly it isn't working in the FLA...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Valdete Ceolin
Does someone know how to bring incorrect answers back?  I saw some old posts here (3 years ago) and I was wondering if now it's already possible... (https://community...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Victor Linnemann
Hi there Just found another small glitch in Storyline 2: When Publishing for LMS, the course duration (under reporting and tracking) will be deleted immediately after...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sharen Cameron
Does anyone have any examples of using a pre-test to determine knowledge gaps and then presenting the learner with appropriate slides only. 
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicky NG
I have a graded question would like to use sequence drop-down.  There will be five drop-down boxes in the question.  Each box contain 5 options (e.g. Option A, Option ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Fabian Larrota
Hi everyone, I'm having trouble with the html file of my course because i have some links to web pages and it is giving me this warning: The hyperlinks feature on this...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Mertz
Hello, I'm having problems getting my print quiz results button to go to the results page. When I click on the button, it asks me for the name, but once I enter it I ...
over 8 years ago
By Tom Mertz
Paul Douglas
Hi everyone, I've been banging my head for a few days now and tried so many combinations of things that I'm sure I'm now chasing my own tail.  I'm REALLY hoping someo...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, Un apprenant a des difficulés à voir les élements du menu dans nos séquences. J'ai retravaillé les styles pour une meilleure visibilité. Y a-t-il un moyen d...
over 8 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Pushkar Damle
I'm working on a pick-many example in which after submit, if the answer is incorrect, I would like to show which answers were chosen correct and which were not. For ex...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie