Last Post Replies
Jessica Washer
I have created a course in Storyline 2, published and uploaded it to the LMS it will be viewed from.  I have several hyperlinks that link to documents/policies located...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Elizabeth Power
Anybody having troubles besides me?  Running two Asus machines, both have 8G ram, i7 processors.. Windows 10, updated; SL2, updated. Both lock up when I try to record...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary McDermott
These four radio buttons below were all designed in the same way and look the same in slide view, but in preview the correct answer, "Establish rapport and build trust...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
paulo cersosimo
Publications for the LMS (Moodle 2.9) are shown correctly in Chrome Desktop, but in Android Chrome they do not open.
over 8 years ago
By paulo cersosimo
Carol Bryant
Hi, I use Storyline 1 and I have an issue with a course that if they use the Prev button and variables exit, they are not able to continue.  How can I reset the the va...
over 8 years ago
By Sinchu Raj
Janet Bernhards
Hi, I saw an example of this and can't find it anymore. It's an interaction where you ask the learner a short-answer question, and then compare the answer with answer...
over 8 years ago
By Janet Bernhards
John Craddock
Hi there I tried embedding Hype 3 o HTML5 output as a web object in Storyline 2 but all I get is a blank screen when I view via a web server. Have renamed the html p...
over 8 years ago
By Adam Hain
Jesse Kramer
So as a follow up to my previous question I have prevented users from progressing until they input their names. Next they must select an HR rep, Joe or Jane and if the...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Susan Seamans
I created a PDF Quick Reference document and attached it as a Resource in the Storyline2 Player but it won't display correctly after publishing to the Web. I tried vie...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Adam Hain
With the demise of Adobe Edge, I recently found an awesome piece of software called Tumult Hype.  While Storyline and Studio are where I develop all my elearning, some...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary McDermott
I modified the states of my Continue button in the feedback master so they look like this: But when I preview the hover state looks like this: Any advice is appr...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kymberley Powell
Somehow, my Articulate templates have been duplicated in my program. Though local IT has gone in to try and delete them, they still appear and lag my course production...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
patrick profancik
I am using a LMS and just created a quiz using storyline. I had one student try it and it worked without a hitch. It graded and auto populated the grade book in the LM...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robyn Okonsky
In our courses, we often have the need to link to YouTube videos. In our organization we have thousands of computers, on different operating systems and with different...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
SUZANNE LELIN
I am trying to find information in reference to reports that can be created/run from the quizzes that are administered in Storyline 2.  For example:  Name of person wh...
over 8 years ago
By SUZANNE LELIN
Char Larkin
My client wants a menu locked down to force the learner to view each slide.  I am using a Menu slide of "shapes" - The Step (Shape) should change color after the corre...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Danielle Daniele
Hello, Is there any limit to the number of resources I can place in the Resources tab. Looking to have over 50 job aids listed…but wondering if that’s even possible. ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gary Sutton
Can someone explain the steps to switch it back to English?  Or do I need to uninstall and reinstall it?
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erez Goren
Hello, I may have asked similar questions these past few weeks, but still can't find a solution. If anyone could walk me through the process I would be more than grea...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathleen McPhillips
We created training in Storyline and published it for LMS to the c drive. We then loaded it in our LMS. It appears that letters are dropping off on a few of the slides...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie