Last Post Replies
jeffrey turner
The sound does not work for some slides with narration until I click on the progression bar or volume button.  ANy help here?
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hanna Danielsson
Hi! I am building a course about safety routines in a hotel. The course will consist of different scenarios where the user needs to act quickly when being exposed to d...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
PRAKASH B
hi i have more text (20 lines text ) so,  will i set scroll bar to text box in articulate storyline  its possible or not ,if not means what's the solution
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
pryce wood
Hi, I am having trouble importing powerpoints. They will import into storyline 2, but as the slides go on, the size of the fonts change, and they are even a little bit...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Anne Keeley
Hi all, We are experiencing difficulties with Replay (MP4) videos which we have placed into Storyline 2 courses.  The videos run perfectly in Preview mode, but do not...
9 years ago
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi all, I hope, you've had a wonderful weekend! I want to integrate a downloadable document to my eLearning. When I create a trigger, my loocally stored document wil...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
I want to be able to click on an object that will link to a new page and at the same time animate it to fly from left.  See attach.
9 years ago
By Greg Faust
Lori Christensen
What can I do to trouble shoot this issue?    
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Natalie Baumstark
Hi there, I am trying to create a single quiz where the individual questions refer a user back to review content elsewhere in the course when they have answered incorr...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joyce Aubry
I'd like to have a group of objects appear one after the other when the user clicks a button. Is there a way to set a trigger to change the state from normal to hidden...
9 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Angélica  Alvarez
Hi, I just start using storyline, and I have a question. Why when I publish it for iPad, I can´t see some of the content, particualary the elements that I create in f...
9 years ago
Wim van Ingen Schenau
HI, I am about to try SL, now working with Captivate. Does SL also has the text to speech feature?
9 years ago
Namrata  Rathore
I made some edits to my storyline project and when I publish now  the audio or the video is not working. There are lots of other users  asking about this on the forum...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shardae Hasan
Hi, I am creating a demo in try it mode, and I want the hint text to show when the user hovers over the hotspot AND for that action to jump to the next slide. Is this...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jo Battisson
Please help I'm desperate!!! I've been ask to create an SL module to communicate my organisations strategy for the next five years.  the module is linear and periodic...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
On this slide, the texts goes away then the next button is changed to normal.  However, on my other slides the text stays when the next button changes to normal.  I'm ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Venit
I came across this exact problem when embedding storyline 1 into iframes in a D2L course: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/embedding-s...
9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
James Mann
Hello During review quiz feedback randomly shows on the question slides. I would it to either always show or never show. I have tried setting "when revisiting" to "re...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Kay
Does anyone have (or has seen) a slider animation that displays a a tuning knob that can be clicked on and turned as opposed to slider going left or right.  I am looki...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Yogesh Ghegade
Hello, Can we make responsive courses in Storyline 02? If not, when can we expect this feature in Storyline 02? Any ETA?  Regards, Yogesh
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie