Last Post Replies
amey waingankar
Hi, I have Captivate published packages which has closed captioning and I have to embed this package within my storyline file such that the video is played on-screen(...
9 years ago
By amey waingankar
Craig  Doran
Is it possible to have one single narration audio file on the base layer with other layers appear after triggers but the audio narration on base layer continues to pla...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Pete K
In SL2, I have noticed an issue when attempting to add a new character state to an old trigger. All the old character states appear as options in the old triggers, but...
9 years ago
By Pete K
John Bellotti
I have several slider buttons that I've turned into pictures. The pictures contain text and are blurry when I publish them, but fine on preview. Any ideas how to fix t...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nathan Rightmer
Hi there, I know that in Presenter '09 users are able to add a video or movie to the Presenter Panel, as discussed in this tutorial: https://community.articulate.com/...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
tin C
In one of my other posts, someone mentioned how easy it is to use google form and use it as a webobject in storyline. Well i created a short survey and it was great, ...
9 years ago
Michael Bean
Hi all - I'm embedding an elearning page in an intranet site and need to entirely remove the chrome from the page. I've already reviewed the following tutorial: How t...
9 years ago
Diane Anderson
I am trying to set up a motion path to go from point A to point B. Each time I preview the slide the object does go from point A to point B and then back to point A. H...
9 years ago
By Patrick Gliem
Kathryn Westerfield
I have a two courses that will share some screenshots. They appear in one story, but when I cut and paste they won't appear on the other story...they appear in the tim...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michael Kondrat
I have four buttons on a slide.  I want to have the student click each one of the  buttons, visit the intended slides and then return to the original slide (and then c...
9 years ago
By Patrick Gliem
Larry Huff
With Storyline 1, I had no problem creating courses that would open on mobile devices simply by selecting the html5 option when publishing.  I recently started working...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
If Storyline is published without HTML5 support and the learner's workstation doesn't have Flash installed... shouldn't Storyline show a nice message about requiring F...
9 years ago
Seop Choi
I wanna make a function like the site below link which I could do check several conditions and show results that matches several  conditions. https://www.rhs.org.uk/...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy O'Donnell
This is the second time using motion paths in SL2. I'm having a problem with the graphics looking blurry. Basically, I'm taking a longer image (scrolling website) and ...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Derek  Kindig
Hi,  Recently I've had to update an old course that was developed in Storyline 1 and when I updated the project all appeared to be fine except a couple things. As sho...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ashley Burns
Several of our ipad's that currently hold the articulate app found that when the app was updated the course material was no longer able to be accessed. What can be don...
9 years ago
By Ashley Burns
Frank Snider
Is there a way to only let the student go back one page in a lesson? I do not want to be able to go all the way back through the course which will allow someone else t...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Frank Snider
I would like to only let the student advance to the next lesson if they achieve a score of 80% or better on a quiz. If not, they will have to click the retry quiz butt...
9 years ago
Carrie F
I made some minor changes to a file and now the client cannot upload the updated file into their LMS. I have ensured that the publishing settings are the same as they ...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tina Brown
Help! The attached module was originally created in SL1 and then, updated in SL2. For some reason, when I publish it now, I'm getting the attached error no matter how ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie