Last Post Replies
neda zare
Hi there, I want to design a course in 3 level: chapter, lesson, and pages in the lessons. How could I make this? I just can make a 2 level course. Please guide me.I...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
tom riddle
HI   the window to the right of the slide showing the menu for layers, triggers, etc is not showing How do I get this to re-appear? Thanks!
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Vanessa Alzate
Hi,   I uploaded two courses to the JoomlaLMS.  I am having an issue with students completing the course. The course is registered for all slides viewed, yet when th...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lars Eversmann
Hi all, I don't why I can't add Picture in my post. So I have insert the step of my issue as PDF with Screens and the Story File ·         I would like that the user...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Mark
When course is published to an LMS, the exit button at the end of the course doesn't work. Any suggestions to causes or work-arounds.
over 9 years ago
By david mckisick
GForces Training
Hello, I am hoping that someone can help me, I have created an anagram quiz but I have come across an issue. Whereby I have multiple letters that are the same. The w...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chrissie Collins
I had to uninstall Storyline 1 as it was behaving strangely. Obviously I now need to reinstall it but I'm only being given the option of Storyline 2. Where is Storylin...
over 9 years ago
Yenn B
Hi all, I'm having some issues with some underlined text (hyperlinks). Specifically, the line underlining some text is overlapping it slightly.  I tested the project ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Burton
Hi all, I am fairly new to Articulate and have just started using Storyline 2. I'm not happy with the standard player options (also the curved corners look a bit dated...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Honor McGregor
hi everyone and thanks in advance for any assistance. I set up a branching scenario using single pick survey questions and belatedly realised that I can't set up mult...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lorraine Minister
Hi All I recently did a project where I had to do some coding for remembering choices from interactions. I've included a very rough prototype and the list of steps in...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Maggie Sheafer
In Storyline 2, is it possible to set the default player buttons (previous and next) to not appear until after the slide content has been displayed? 
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jerry  VanBergen
I am looking to add a dropdown menu to the opening of my course.  it would then, depending on the answer selected, direct the student to the appropriate chapters in th...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff O'Bryant
When I insert a marker onto a particular slide the title/description box doesn't pop up. It shows up in the preview and works fine on othe slides, but not this one. It...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I'm having an issue in Storyline where random text boxes when fading in will 'pop' at the end of the fade. This only seems to happen when I have the player set to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kate Robertson
Hello, I am hoping someone can help... I am trying to export the values of a few variables from storyline into either a text document or a spreadsheet. I have followed...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Holly Robinson
How does the prompt work in the web publish? (How is "same learner" determined?) Does the prompt come up when a user from the same IP address revisits the site? I will...
over 9 years ago
By Holly Robinson
Jason Barnes
I am developing a project that is going to have 9 separate modules (i.e. scenes), each with their own graded quiz.  I know there is a way to limit the number of retrie...
over 9 years ago
Yenn B
Hey Storyliners, Is there any way (besides duplicating a slide) to have multiple instances of a topic in the menu without the selection of the second instance of the ...
over 9 years ago
Jen Ferguson
I'm creating an action maze where users select an answer (correct, acceptable, incorrect) in challenge 1.  Their challenge 1 choice brings them to either challenge 2 ,...
over 9 years ago