Last Post Replies
Kim Lee
When users answer a Drag and Drop question I have on slide 1.10, the next slide in my story is 1.41 as the slide was created later. After viewing slide 1.41 some users...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ellen Wahlen
I am trying to use variables to have a slide advance after the user has viewed all of the layers.  Each layer has a variable and each layer is set to update the variab...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alicia Williamson
Hi there - I searched the forum for this question but didn't find an immediate answer, apologies in advance if this is a question thats already been answered in detail...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Burns
Hi all, I'm looking for someone to assist myself and my client in a project. Currently my team has Storyline files ready, server space/hosting capability, and IT pros ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Burns
Barbara Herman
Hi Article Community, Recently my organization began using Interactyx TOPYX as our LMS platform.  We have come across an inconsistency with how SCORM packages are int...
over 9 years ago
By Barbara Herman
Tina Brown
Hi there! I'm having some difficulty delaying the appearance of my layers. Attached are images of my main and two layers. On the main layer, I'm asking the user to sel...
over 9 years ago
By Tina Brown
Lynn Mathew
I have set the slides up to advance when the video completes. However, the slides continue to advance when the video is paused by clicking on the video. The seek bar s...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Hayden Monson
What is the best practice to print or publish to word with clear images. Everything I publish to word is saved as an image and any font under 14 is barely recognizable...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
silvana sharifi
i have a project for school and i should use storyline and i am not good at it can u please explane if  there is any way to attach .exe file to my project? -and i hav...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Annita Caniglia
I'm having an issue: when I preview the submit key (enter) works as the submit key and as the trigger to jump to the next slide. However, when I publish the very same ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Eshan Imrit
Hi everyone, I am completely new to this product. I am very fascinating with these templates but unfortunately cannot open them. I hv windows 7 professional. Is there...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Denis Gareau
Hi everybody, How can I modify objects defined in a timeline with Javascript? By example, if I want to modify the text color in a text box defined in the timeline? ...
over 9 years ago
By Denis Gareau
M. W.
I have two issues: 1) delay loading into our LMS (SABA) 2) one hotspot is not working in LMS only (works in SCORMCloud) I recently switched to Storyline 2 to create...
over 9 years ago
Angela Cisternino
I have been having problems with Articulate 2 'not running' when trying to save documents. So I have to shut down the program, re-start and edit the document for it to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bryan Buckley
I have a course with one main screen and several layers, with drag/drop buttons. You drag to button to another box, click play, and a video plays. Once it's done, clic...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Gary  Mok
Recd an error message from the program that something went wrong with Articulate storyline and it might close. Send several error report and waiting for response. Happ...
over 9 years ago
Lisa Barr
I apologize for the basic question, but I am just learning to create my first presentation.  Doing well so far but could use some guidance. I added a slide using the ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Juanjo Haro
Hi... i'm trying to test a demo course on ipad using Scorm Cloud but is does not work. When i press lauch, a new tab opens and the course seems to load but after a sec...
over 9 years ago
By Norm Cousineau
No One
Recent build Storyline Update 8 - Build 1412.921 Windows 7 64 bit intel and nvidia drivers.   Any clue? It just started happening
over 9 years ago
Melanie Mornard
I have a Storyline project with eight sections.  I've added a quiz at the end of each section.  I want the team leader to go back to the beginning of the section if th...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby