Last Post Replies
Kendra Barker
I am new to Storyline and have a couple of questions regarding audio from PowerPoint to Storyline.  1. Does the audio need to be slide by slide? Or can I do all at on...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Mucklow
I have a large course that needs to go to translation tomorrow. I have made translation files from it before to use in editing, but now suddenly I get this message: T...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jannicke Wilhelmsen
Does anyone have any experience with long course files in Storyline? I have a project which I am working on, it contains (so far) 129 slides. Each slide contains 3-15...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Theticus Maximus
Hi All, I have installed the Storyline 2 and it's working fine except when I click on the tutorials on the startup screen (see attached screenshot), I can't open any ...
over 9 years ago
Craig Mill
Is there an option to create an automated pop-up that appears after a set time? Say for example a pupil is working through a learning module and, after a few minutes, ...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Erich Renken
Hi, gang. I'm working on an idea whereby I integrate Disqus discussions into screens in my course. The thought is that this would allow learners to collaborate and lea...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mary Field
I am working with Storyline 1.  I have published the course for web publishing.  I have tested out the quiz and am trying to print off the results.  I click the 'print...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Field
Robert Wilson
I am trying to decide if Articulate is right for us. Is there an example of an impressive online storyline that I can peruse to see if Articulate what we should use. I...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathalie Kustcher
Hello guys its me again. I ask SL to increment X points to variable "pointsL1" when the user clicks the Continue button on the Correct answer layer. On my result sli...
over 9 years ago
By Nathalie Kustcher
Nathalie Kustcher
Hello everyone I use a variable to collect partial results on a wrong answer in a quiz question. The learner has to drag and drop answers in various places. I ask SL...
over 9 years ago
By Nathalie Kustcher
Nicole Franklin
Hello, I published a course that I created in Storyline in the SCORM2004 format. When I did this it created a file with sub folders and content within the sub folders...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nancy  Madans
Hi, Hoping someone out there can help... we're going live on our NetExam LMS and for some reason, all our loaded Storyline courses are sending scoring information eve...
over 9 years ago
Cory Calderon
I am trying to set a minimum word count in an essay type question so students can not put garbage in the field.  Is this possible?  Has anyone done this that can help ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Pam Eibs
We've been having a debate here --- do you need Articulate installed in order to install Storyline 2?  I have Articulate Presenter 9.0 and we're wondering if I need to...
over 9 years ago
By Pam Eibs
Michael Hinze
You can now trigger events based on a cue point or specific time. No need for offstage objects anymore!  Example: http://tinyurl.com/ky5ohu5
over 9 years ago
Daniel Richardson
Basically looking for exactly what the title implies. I have an image in black and white and the hover state for that black and white image is the exact same image but...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Senthil Kumar
HI, I knew that we can publish AICC course using storyline. Someone pls ensure which of the following method storyline creating AICC course 1. CMI-HACP 2 CMI-API
over 9 years ago
By Senthil Kumar
David Sachse
Hi everyone, I'm having a big problem when opening storyline 1 files in storyline 2. Very little looks the same as the original. buttons have been moved in the edit w...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tami Dayton
I'm new to storyline and used to working in captivate where when using a pre-recorded screen capture it stays on one slide and allows me to insert audio into that slid...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby