Last Post Replies
Lucy Hood
Hi All, REALLY hoping someone can save me here! I'm showing the fruits of my (very long and late nights) labour to a GM TOMORROW and for no apparent reason half way ...
over 9 years ago
By Lucy Hood
Josephine Crimmins
does storyline accept FLV files 
over 9 years ago
By Josephine Crimmins
YakaRaju G
Hi everyone, All of you are sharing your demos to community. So, Am trying to share my company eLearning course demos, which are developed in Articulate.(like this ht...
over 9 years ago
By YakaRaju G
Robbin Hessa
I have the font set in the master slide, however, it still wants to revert to Articulate font.  What can I do to ensure that it remains on my selected font throughout ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Joyce Ritchey
I have my course completed and have successfully uploaded it into my LMS.  How do I  specify that a certain number of pages have to be read to consider the course comp...
over 9 years ago
By Joyce Ritchey
Thomas Hutterer
Hello, I would like to build a slide with a video layer and a layer with the content appearing in context of the video timeline. The user should be able to switch bet...
over 9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Yusuf Chauhdry
Hi I opened storyline today and the update software information came up. I downloaded and applied the update. The problem is that when i open storyline is comes up as ...
over 9 years ago
By Austin Williams
Emilie Paré
Hello,  Is it possible to Reset all the states on a slide after they were visited, except for one of the state? I'm using Storyline 1. Thanks for help me and for yo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jim Diehm
We have an immediate need for a Storyline programmer.  Our current contractor has had to step aside but our deadline hasn't changed!  Right now we have completed: · ...
over 9 years ago
By Jim Diehm
Tracy-lee Fisher
Hi I am looking at subscripting to 'Media Presenter' as they have some great characters and animations.  The animations are for powerpoint so can I use them in Articul...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Flora M. Del Angel
How can I create hovers in Storyline 2? For example, I want a user to hover over each button of my screenshot of a seek bar and have a textbox popup explaining what th...
over 9 years ago
By Flora M. Del Angel
James Lonergan
Really enjoyed the Articulate Community Event in Dublin today with David Anderson.  Hopefully it will be the first of many.
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Schreiner
My employer would like me to use "Next" and "Previous" on each slide. I think my presentation would be better off without the "Next" on each slide. I currently have th...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Victoria Johnson
Hi everyone We are trying to upload a ppt file into Storyline 1, but keep getting an error message.  Please see the attached JPEG for the message.  Anyone know what ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Carolyn Buschel
Hi everyone, I've recently created a document in Articulate Storyline 2. I have a main menu scene which my various scenes each loop back to (similar to the set-up in ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Brian D
Hi,  I was reading over the tutorial on working with the timeline in Storyline 2, and I didn't see a keyboard shortcut for moving/jumping the play head back to the st...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
George Hill
Hi there I have been using the pick many Freeform interactions throughout my project and I was wondering if there was a quick way to change the Selected state to opac...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am having a weird red text in small fonts that appear on every page of one of my project that says... Hardware ID of this server... It comes out along with the ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kira Christensen
Hi, I'm fairly certain I know the answer to this question, but I thought I would ask anyway. We are doing a course training people how to use a software application. ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sjoerd de Vries
I created a pre-assessment that tests 16 modules. Each module is an assessment with 10-20 questions. Al these tests gives an individual score. At the end I created a ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby