Last Post Replies
Linda Watson
In captivate I can use advanced interactions where the user must enter text that is verified before a continue button can be clicked.  How do I do this in Storyline 1?...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nasieba Anwar
Hi,  I need some help before my trail version of articulate storyline runs out. I am creating a e-learning course for my final year project at university. On my intro...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Keith armour
I have added short video,s into several projects. The video,s have volume on them. I am trying to remove the volume and I have gone into edit video, set the volume to ...
over 9 years ago
Mark Barry
I've used Storyline for years, and I am working on my first Storyline 2 course.  On the final test, I allow the student to retry the quiz if they fail.  For some reaso...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Joseph Roberson
"Failed to import Powerpoint Presentation" Am I going to be able to import PPT into SL? I am on a MacBook Pro and running Storyline inside of Parallels virtual machine...
over 9 years ago
Sally Carroll
Do you need admin rights to install the Storyline 2 update? Thanks!
over 9 years ago
Boris Wesemann
Hey heros, some time ago, i wanted one object in a articulate storyline project to be invisible on iphones. It was easy to realize that, because I was able to adjust ...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Ben Kanspedos
I'm using Storyline as a decsision tree for agents and its embedded multiple places in the agent-only knowledgebase. There are actually multiple decsion trees for dif...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Sue Tietjen
Can I require a user to play a video in the project?
over 9 years ago
By Jacob Selin
Liz Sarrubbo
I am working on updating my company's Respectful Workplace training and recently purchased Storyline 2 so we can include interactive components.  Alas, I don't have ti...
over 9 years ago
By Liz Sarrubbo
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am trying to solve  the following puzzle. My learners may want to revisit some sections and I want a button (back to section) to appear only on those revisions. ...
over 9 years ago
By Tamara Tarasova
Brian D
Hello,  I'm new to using Storyline2 and Studio. I have to update an old e-learning module that was originally created in an older version of Studio by another develop...
over 9 years ago
Robyn Lambell
Hi, Our corporate office produces elearning resources in Studio and we have Articulate Storyline 1 (at this stage). Can I import a Engage 13 interaction into Storyline...
over 9 years ago
Mikhail Mumlev
Hello everybody, There is a function "Lock a question" and it is said this affects how the questions will be shuffled (if you choose to randomize the questions when y...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
justenuf 2Bdangerous
I'm running Storyline 2 on a Win 7 machine. I published the project (35 screens with audio on 32 of them) into a SCORM 2004, version 4 zip file and attempted an upload...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jorge Alejandro Vela Alfaro
Hello everyone. I have an older version (before v 2.0) of Articulate Storyline and I would like to know how I could add or program a new set of interactions into the ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Lydia Frass
I created a Storyline scene that I've added icons to the home slide. I've created triggers so that if a learner clicks an icon it takes them to a slide in the scene. W...
over 9 years ago
Parm Sethi
Hi,  After creating over 20 courses for this client in Storyline 1, I am having issues with the current one where the above trigger does not work on 'other' computers...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris Niland
Hi all This is my first post here. May be you's can help me out I want to have 3 themes in a course with different colour schemes for the visually impaired. Is it poss...
over 9 years ago
Kristy Macintosh
Hi, I am wondering if there is any way to increase the size of the font for the Menu's that appear along the top of the screen in Storyline when you publish a course....
over 9 years ago