Last Post Replies
Amy Heber
Is there any way of importing a Storyline interaction to Presenter without doing it as a web object?  We want this to work both offline and online. Thanks
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Darrin Hayes
Is it possible to use FLV format when publishing video content and not have it converted to mp4 when publishing?
12 years ago
By Brian Allen
Mark Setlock
I am trying to import a storyline project with screen recordings into another storyline without screen recordings. Everything seems to import fine, but when I go to pr...
12 years ago
By Mark Setlock
Ari Avivi
For some reason when I installed the 30 day trial, none of the built in templates installed.  Is this normal or did I miss something?
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rachel  Imsland
Can I add a custom transition to the "PREV" button? Currently I'm using the "Uncover Left" slide transition, and it looks great when the "NEXT" button is clicked. But...
12 years ago
By Lance G.
Nancy Woinoski
Hi, I have a quiz containing 20 questions which is set up to draw questions randomly.  I want the first question to always be first but have the rest random. Is there...
12 years ago
By Carlo Romano
Christian Schett
Created my first little content with storyline (audio, a short screencast-video...). Everything works fine on my PC. 1. Upload to Moodle and watch it. Well done, but w...
12 years ago
By Dave Mozealous
Ethan Waldman
I created a menu slide with some radio buttons and linked it up to the player. I have it set to be light boxed when someone clicks menu.  This seems to work without i...
12 years ago
By Lance G.
Ryan Frasch
I started having trouble with a project I was working on last week on Friday and decided to give it a rest over the weekend. Storyline is able to open other project fi...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bryan Smith
Currently, we use Captivate to publish our interactive tool training to allows participants the opportunity to learn in controlled, safe environment (embedded in an Ar...
12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Max Hilpert
Hello everyone, ..I have tried to insert a web object into storyline and it does not work. The web object is flash and bundled in a folder structure. To start it I ha...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ryan Martin
Where's that Feature Request link? Ryan
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just wanted to vent really...even just let off steam. I would probably do this at the coffee machine/water cooler with colleagues. If I had a coffee machine/water ...
12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Ethan Waldman
I have a course with a button that, when clicked, should open a new email. The trouble is that the email address has an ampersand in it, so somewhere in the process, o...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mandy c.
Hello Experts: Now I have one screen capture. I like to have guideline point to that field first and tell user to type in for example "1000" if the user not type "1000...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I wanted to add breadcrumbs navigation to the top of a software simulation video. In the past using Articulate Studio I was able to do this by adding an image to t...
12 years ago
By Melanie Bunting
Gerry Wasiluk
Okay, Bruce, "threaten me"   with Storylion and this is what you get:  The E-learning News. 
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
saffir test
I have a freeform game that I want to make more complicated as the player advances. It's a drag and drop freeform game where you have to drag objects to their correct...
12 years ago
By saffir test
Bruce Graham
How, exactly does this work? In one of my "Notes" it redlined the word "resourcing", (seems like a perfectly normal word to me...), and helpfully offered the alternati...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sam Putter
Hi I am testing the storyline and I thought I shall import the PPT first, but I get this message everytime I try to import the PPT Failed to Open a Power point. It has...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor