Last Post Replies
Patrice Sigmon
Does anyone have suggestions about providing an on-demand menu for courses running on iPad via the mobile player? Since the mobile player doesn't recognize tabs placed...
12 years ago
By Patrice Sigmon
Brian Doss
We have a series of Presenter/Quizmaker presentations that the user views sequentially.  Is it possible in the new Storyline to have the user enter a variable in the f...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Celestial Holmes
I was using the beta version of Storyline and then I downloaded the free trial version of the release software.  Now, my layers work in preview mode but not once the c...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jim Rehmann
Is there an issue with Resources in Storyline? I've attached 3 PDF files to a storyline lesson. When I compile the lesson and view it on my computer, I click a resourc...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Fulle
Hi, Upon purchasing SL, do we get access to the SDK as we did with the Presenter SDK?
12 years ago
By Dave Fulle
Dave Fulle
Hi, Can Presenter (course player) templates be transitioned and used in SL without recreating them?
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Marta Merlino-Calvert
So, I wanted to test things out and so I imported a PowerPoint Presentation that I've been working on. I wen to preview the presentation in Storyline and it froze at s...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paul Zamora
Looking to with a single button start and stop the timeline with out having to multiple triggers to basically add a Pause/Play button. However, the pause/play that I'v...
12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Mike Hua
In Presenter you could hide the labels in the menu but I don't see any options in Storyline to do this? Am I not looking in the right area for this?
12 years ago
By Mike Hua
Tracy Parish
I just did this and have a bit of work to clean up my error, so I want to share a tip/reminder. I had a text box on slide 3, liked the format/text/colour/etc and have ...
12 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Tracy Newman
I have a trigger on an object that is in a layer. The trigger is supposed to lightbox another slide when the object is clicked on, but when I Preview it is not working...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alan Bourne
So I have finally got around to trying storyline out, wow! Love it. Right to left support is a great new feature, however I am unable to get this to work. I followed t...
12 years ago
By Alan Bourne
Diane McHorney
Ok, so I saved a custom slide as a both a theme and a template.  I can open "browse for themes", see what i am looking for, open it, see it on the top, then when I app...
12 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Brian Sullivan
So does that creation of this forum indicate that a release or at least an announcement is imminent?
12 years ago
By Heidi Payne
Steve Flowers
Anyone remember the Flash community ramp up in the early days? Macromedia made a dynamite tool that changed the landscape of the Web. A community almost instantly floo...
12 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Bonnie Jeansonne
I absolutely adore the examples and the demos. It is one reason that I will purchase storyline. Thank-you to everyone who contributes and you are well appreciated even...
12 years ago
By Gnaneswar R
12 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Brandon Carson
Hi all, I'm having some issues with my course, and am thinking it might be how I'm publishing. When I publish in SCORM 1.2, there's a "Logout" button for the user to c...
12 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Gerry Wasiluk
Are the public links to the Storyline guru winners out there yet?  Want to pass on to a few folks at my former company for their consideration (and awe ).
12 years ago
By Brian Batt