Last Post Replies
Frederique vatinel
When we want to review a scene without closing and reopening the module, the slides move very fast with no sound. How can we correct this so that trainees can review t...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Linda McMath
i downloaded the new version of storyline and now i can't open older files.  What can I do?
over 10 years ago
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hey Everyone, I'm looking for some tips for utiizing the Master Slides. I watched a really good tutorial on Lynda, but I still feel like I'm not quite catching on to a...
over 10 years ago
By Chrisanna Hibbitts
Ann Evans
Hello I'm creating a course with a single large question bank and then having several quizzes at different points which draw different questions from the question bank...
over 10 years ago
John Black
I set up a multiple response so there are 2 columns. (File attached)  However, when I answer correctly, it tells me I'm wrong. How can I fix this?
over 10 years ago
Sue Hewitt
Hi I need to have the background for my captures in the corporate colours!  I know I can change each individiual one - is there a way to have them defaulting in to th...
over 10 years ago
Rinaldo Troiani
Hy, Within a course, realized with storyline,  I have a trigger that opens a document. Pdf, finds himself in a special folder called "attachments" specially created  i...
over 10 years ago
Holly Blamire
I have entered a few right-click triggers within my created story and they don't appear to work. the hotspot is there and if I assign a different trigger (left-click, ...
over 10 years ago
Lars Eversmann
Hi, the last week, I have used this fantastic URL to see the best pratices and examples with Javascript. http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/javascript-best-pr...
over 10 years ago
Hervé STRAUB
J'ai une animation flash qui lit normalement dans un fichier html mais qui lit trop vite quand elle est insérée dans une diapositive. Commentaire faire modifier la Vit...
over 10 years ago
HH Alizon
Hello everyone here, I started to use Articulate Storyline from June. It's helpful to develop EL modules. However, I met this error message when I inserted a flash: I...
over 10 years ago
By Philip Varghese
Sam Hill
Hello, I am having a major issue with the HTML5 output from Articulate Storyline (update 4: 1311.1422). I have a master template that contains some commonly used 'laye...
over 10 years ago
Bill Koza
Not sure if anyone is experiencing this, but I have loaded an outside website as a web object in one of my slides. When I get to this slide the website shows within th...
over 10 years ago
Dave Holzemer
I'm a variable noob... a thread for this might exist already, but since I'm not sure what the right terminology is, I wouldn't know what to look for. I've been dragge...
over 10 years ago
By Bob Wiker
Mirren Palmer
Hi All, I have imported a quiz from Quizmaker into Storyline as a Question Bank. I have 60 questions and it is setup to select 25 randomly each time. Everything is wor...
over 10 years ago
Jim Rehmann
Not necessarily a Storyline question... I've got some videos (don't know what they were created in), that are extremely long. We are going to redo the videos using Cam...
over 10 years ago
By Mark Bennett
Gina Evans
I'm in the middle of a project that consists of several modules. The ones completed so far were developed in Studio '09. The client wants all of the modules to be avai...
over 10 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Lora Alston
Hi. I just bought storyline. I activated it with the key that was given to me but I want to activate the additional characters key that came with it also. Where would ...
over 10 years ago
Marcus W
Hi all, I have a series of 10 slides but i only want the first one to show up on the sidebar menu. There are other slides before and after these 10 slides too but I wa...
over 10 years ago
Marty King
I have it set to open in the slide and it opens in a new browser. What am I missing?
over 10 years ago
By Marty King