Last Post Replies
Manuel Aicart
Hello, I have a slide with some questions (textboxes) and answers (text entries). When answering, I'd like the user to go from one data entry directly to the next by p...
11 years ago
By Manuel Aicart
Alice Wong
I am new to this field and also new to Storyline.  This is the first course I've created and I'd love to get some feedback from this support group.  I am learning lots...
11 years ago
By sandra rosputko
Manuel Aicart
Hello, In the herewith file I have created "button sets" on each row so that the user can select multiple radio buttons. However, after two choices they start "unselec...
11 years ago
By Manuel Aicart
Terry Bell
Hello, I'm trying out Articulate to see if it will meet our needs. One thing I need to do is allow learners to enter information in a data entry field, but to restrict...
11 years ago
By Terry Bell
Darrin Hayes
In the Storyline authoring environment, is it possible to detach the menus to move to another monitor, to increase screenspace?
11 years ago
By Jason Bennett
Sean Ludlam
Hello, I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I have published and uploaded my course to Moodle but the course does not launch in its own browser window (see image at...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Cammen Chan
In storyline, I broke the audio down on a particular slide, into multiple files esp slides that have long durations.  I named them, for example slide8_part_1, slide8_p...
11 years ago
By Donna Morvan
Jesse Cabaniss
I am teaching a system and want to quiz with a single screenshot. I would like people to choose the fields that meet a certain condition and then submit. My problem is...
11 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Jesse Cabaniss
I saw that Articulate offers a Storyline class and I was hoping someone who has attended it would pass along their experience. Please share!
11 years ago
By Jesse Cabaniss
Eric Pimpler
I recently recorded audio files (from mic) in Storyline for each slide.  Everything worked fine.  Later I came back in to make a few audio edits to a couple of the sli...
11 years ago
By Donna Morvan
Randall Smith
I would like to turn off the topics from showing in the Player but be able to trigger the topics drop-down using a custom button from the Master page. Is there a way t...
11 years ago
By Donna Morvan
Josh Janikowski
I have a weird icon over an AVI video that will not play online on an ipad or desktop. It plays locally after i publish. I can see the first frame of the video on an i...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ray Butler
Just finished working with my LMS vender and reading the Articulate Presenter forum ref. the SCORMFunction2004.js file and how it needed to be updated (Articulate Pres...
11 years ago
By Ray Butler
Jeff Foster
On several courses I have used the Zoom region function to highlight parts of the course. I am publishing to Flash and the Articulate Mobile Player app.   This seems t...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Adi Simon Bar
Hi, I'm creating a presentation in geaography, starting with a map on which there are several paths to choose presented by several countries. Clicking on each country ...
11 years ago
By Program Development Department
Luis Enrique
Estimados a quien pueda ayudarme, no puedo importar archivos de ppt ni pptx en mi Articulate, inicialmente podía hacerlo pero hace unos días perdí esa posibilidad, pod...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Elizabeth-Jamey Rand
Hello Articulate Team: I have a couple of more questions involving my course. 1. Is there anyway to seperate the menu, i.e. my course has 17 chapters, and what I would...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Eric Stephan
Hi Folks -- I had the sense that Articulate had flagged that the HTML5 versions that are created by Storyline are not quite 100% yet.  Then I think they improved when ...
11 years ago
By Sam Carter
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, we ran into issues with some of out iPads.... On some of the machines, after the "play" was clicked in the start window, the iPad ran idle... and nothing happe...
11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
J P
I'm creating a drag and drop that has words and definitions.  I've tried using both the interaction drag and drop page and quizzing free form drag and drop and I get t...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson