Product Last Post Replies
Wende Olson
I am having trouble with PowerPoint 2010 and Articulate. It will work fine for a while and then PowerPoint crashes and the ribbon disabled. Is ...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By James Brown
catherine Chen
I have 316 multiple choice questions and divided into 18 groups,from each group randomisedly choose 2 questions to create the completed quiz. a weird thing h...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Heather Brame
I am having an issue with Articulate that will supposedly be fixed with Update 7 (according to one of the forums). I only see that Update 8 is available on Articulate'...
By Brian Batt
Emily Schu
Hi all, I have uploaded several Quizmaker quizzes as Scorm Content in Blackboard 8 - the problem is, when launched, sometimes the quizzes will run, and othe...
By Brian Batt
Sohini Whatley
Whether I create or add an interaction (Engage or Quizmaker), the interaction does not display in PowerPoint, even if I publish from Articulate. The software was just ...
By Sohini Whatley
Sohini Whatley
Hello, do you know of a way to add a hyperlink to an image uploaded through an Engage interaction?
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Sohini Whatley
Sohini Whatley
After I have created or added an interaction whether it's from Engage or Quizmaker, the interaction does not show up in PowerPoint, even after Publishing from Articula...
By Sohini Whatley
Natalia Mueller
I have seen a lot of examples lately of Quizmaker inserted really smoothly into Presenter for short "Knowledge Checks" or feedback opportunities. I'm designing a serie...
By Jeanette Brooks
Al Miller
Where can I access/download the Animated Flashcard Template?
By Jeanette Brooks
Greg Edwards
I need to print some short (1-question) quizzes from QM09 to Word for content review. I'm running Word 2010. When I use the publishing tool, QM09 crashes everytime. Wo...
By Justin Wilcox
Edleen Guanko
Hi! I'd like to know if there's a way to hide or disable the seekbar only in certain slides? We'd like to have the seekbar only on slides that have audio, as havi...
By Edleen Guanko
Joao Paulo de Brito
Hello, I've put some text on the notes tab of my articulate presentation. When I scroll down the text becomes blurred always at the last sentence. Does anyone know ho...
By Brian Batt
Sarah Newman
I'm pretty new to Articulate, and I'm working on creating some standards for the eLearning developed in Articulate at my company. One of those standards is the sidebar...
By Brian Batt
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hello everyone, the courses that I make for my company have to be tightly the same as for the style, layout, image, navigation, etc.. After a year and a half in which ...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Xiaofeng Tang
Does anybody know how to import AICC/SCORM Quizmaker publication to Plateau, and make the plateau track the pass/fail status?
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
Hi, I changed a (default) Engage template colour scheme, and saved it as NEWSCHEME. I now want to make further colour amendments... How do I do this, as it only seems...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Angela Anable
How can I tell if I have the most recent Presenter '09? When I click on About Presenter, I see v6.3 - Is this the latest update?
By Brian Batt
Bethre Means
We're exploring mobile delivery, and I'm curious if any of your products support this?
By Brian Batt
Niall O'Malley
Hello, I've used Dave Moxson's tutorial to group together several segments of a long presentation so as not to create one very large file, and instead to break it up i...
By Niall O'Malley
Gary Giurbino
I need to localize my project into 6 different languages, besides English, including Japanese, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, and German. I understand how to change ...
By Gary Giurbino