Product Last Post Replies
Kayla Burtch
Hey guys, I've been following Tom's advice and trying to replicate/draw ideas from random things I see. I made this template: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25523292/Green...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Andrea Adera
I'm building a training module with Powerpoint and using multiple engage interactions. We are wanting the learner to view all the slides in sequence in the modul...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I have a problem with endings which I solved, but now my solution is causing a problem. I have two ideas, but don't know how to do either of them. Idea ONE is to go ba...
By Brian Batt
Paul Smit
Hi guys, I feel like I've camped in the forums for the past few days. Here's the next issue: I've noticed that hiding the Presenter side menu in the published co...
By Leah Hemeon
Elspeth Nicoll
I am using the Whiteboard background template in my Master and it looks great but when I publish the presentation the whiteboard suddenly only comes a third of the way...
By Elspeth Nicoll
Bruce Graham
I need to use this OpenType font for a client presentation - http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/adobe/vag-rounded/ Does AP09 only handle/display TrueType fonts, (which I see...
By Bruce Graham
John Findling
Hello," I was recently making many changes to a large PowerPoint file in the "Slide Properties" tab. After closing it the file froze for about an hour (or more), had t...
By Brian Batt
Tom K
When I create a simple, normal link in my articulate engage (process type), it wants to open a new window in which to open it. Is this perhaps a setting somewhe...
By Tom K
Jim G
I am new to these forums, so my apologies if this is not being posted in the correct location. We have utilized Articulate to create several online training courses.&n...
By Brian Batt
Bob S
Hi All, I'm brand new to the community but a long-time fan of Articulate. So here is my question... Background: We are looking at a new authoring tool and of course I'...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Payal Tandon
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way I can create in powerpoint similar effect as an annotation. I like the effects from articulate annotations, but find it too...
By Payal Tandon
Karen Allen
Hello, My customer wants to be able to report on what learners choose during a brancing situation. The purpose of this is so managers can discuss the learners choices ...
By Brian Batt
Bobby P
Hi All. We are using Office 2007 and Articulate 09v8. When we launch PPT this is the msg. we get So We went to " http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter...
By Brian Batt
Warwick McIntosh
Hi there, Just wondering if it's possible to disguise the text input for Fill in the Blank so that the image behind it looks like the input iteself? like the image below
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Michael Ramsey
Brian Sullivan
Is there any way to manage the location or size of the Notes Panel and to force the Notes Panel to always appear for every slide?
By Jeanette Brooks
Eric Lundstrom
In my course I have added some shapes (buttons) and hyperlinked them to another slide, but when I run the presentation and click the hyperlink it takes me to the first...
By Eric Lundstrom
Marty King
I'm trying to create a flashlight effect for a course I'm creating . I attached the video file (hopefully it works) that demonstrates what I'm trying to do (it's a lit...
By James Brown
Dave Newgass
Hello, There has been recent converstaion regarding directly linking a PDF or resource to hyperlink text or an image. As a matter of fact, I was part of it.....I...
By Brian Batt
Wende Olson
I am having trouble with PowerPoint 2010 and Articulate. It will work fine for a while and then PowerPoint crashes and the ribbon disabled. Is ...
By James Brown
catherine Chen
I have 316 multiple choice questions and divided into 18 groups,from each group randomisedly choose 2 questions to create the completed quiz. a weird thing h...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt