Product Last Post Replies
Joseph Rogers
I have created several interactions with Engage and added these interactions to Presenter as tabs at the top of the player. However, the tab names are boring.&nb...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Joseph Rogers
Lauren Ford
I've been using Tom Kuhlman's tip about assigning a hyperlink to a transparent box over PowerPoint shapes or groups. It used to work with PowerPoint 2002, but now with...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I created a new color scheme for Engage interactions, which uses red for the navigation buttons in the header area. I applied that color scheme to all my interact...
By Brian Batt
Shari Owen
I need to embed or link a Articulate presentation in a PowerPoint presentation. I used a hyperlink to the Launch_Presentation.exe file in the Articulate folder which i...
By Shari Owen
Sara Warren
When I "preview" the course it works perfectly....when I publish it, the quiz doesn't work. The circle just keeps spinning as if it is loading...but never does.&...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Shawn Stiles
Vincent D
Hello all, I was hoping someone might be able to provide some advice on how to maintain picture (especially text) resolution when importing PNG files (created from PP ...
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is there any way to stop this appearing at the top left hand side of a quiz, in Quizmaker? I do not want ANYTHING in the way of clues as to how many questions the...
By Brian Batt
Nishit J
I've published a quiz, but the scores don't display for both: pass and fail results. The options "Show passing score" and "Show user's score" are check marked for both...
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, In some interactionsI have designed (Pyramid for example)....when the user views the last seciton, there is a 5 second delay before they are able to move to the...
By Dave Newgass
Silvia Camacho
I am creating some e-learning activities in Quizmaker, but some of the questions the trainer is designing have more that 10 options per questions. So I would like to ...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, What is the difference between 'Submit all at once' and 'Submit one at a time'? I'm not sure how I shoudl have this set. Many thanks, Dave
By Dave Newgass
John Louie Netro
Hi, When i open my quizmaker '09 it always hangs and not responding. I tried some solution in the forum like http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker09/kb/?p=314. b...
By Brian Batt
Leslie Adams
Hi, I have a brief AP course with a QM quiz embedded at the end. I've customized the Print Results to display a certificate at the end. I've created the course i...
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
Hi, I have an existing presenter package with powerpoint slides + quizmaker quiz + powerpoint slides (in order). Files such as these have been published more than once...
By Brian Batt
Randy Pringle
In powerpoint i have imported wav files on certain slides. I checked the box to hide the little speaker/audio icon. After publishing everything works but the speaker i...
By Jeanette Brooks
Brian Sullivan
I am currently working with an organization that is a licensed Articulate user. Unfortunately due to the employee that handled/used Articulate leaving and machines bei...
By Brian Sullivan
Stephen Eisemann
I have imported audio into my presentation using the Articulate "Import Audio" button. When I playback the presentation sometimes the audio plays before the slide fini...
By Brian Batt
Natalie Timmons
I can't a customized template and color scheme to a affix to a new PPTA file. I've saved the following files to these locations: Mersen_Light.xml to: C:\Program Files...
By Brian Batt
Gavin Henry
Hey Guys, I'm creating a matching, drag and drop quiz in quizmaker and i'm struggling to work out how i customize the blocks that you have to join together. (as seen b...
By Robert Kennedy
Mark Bowden
Can anybody help? How do I play an imported sound effect part way through my recorded narration? Hop you can help.
By Mark Bowden