Product Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a student that says he completed his final exam, but I show he only completed 7 questions of 30 total. When I look at the SCORM data from our VLE (Moodle...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Alexandra Gillon
Hi! We need to insert a customized certificate in a quiz inserted in a Presenter published presentation. What we do is replace the report.html created by default and r...
By Venice McDougle
Karyn Campbell
Hi, Is there a way to superscript footnotes in Engage?
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Robert Wiggins
Hello! I'm using Articulate '09 with PowerPoint 2007 and Captivate 4. When I insert the SWF files from Captivate into Articulate, the slides won't advance beyond 0:04....
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Robert Wiggins
Gavin Henry
Hey Guys, I'm encountering an extremely annoying problem with presenter at the moment which you can see in the picture below. Every time I publishe...
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, I use Moodle 2.0.2 and have a question about the reporting. Let's say I have a presentation of 20 slide with a Quiz Maker quiz at the end. When I publish,...
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - is there an option in the Engage Color Scheme to apply a color globally to the content text? (e.g. the content for a tab, timeline event etc.). When I choose...
By Jeanette Brooks
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I think I'm narrowing down most of my video stuff. I still have a big question, though. I don't know whether I should encode my .mov mo...
By Dave Lucas
Ken Pascoe
Hello All There's probably an answer to this already in the forum but a few searches haven't yielded anything so far ... I'm trying to convert a series of PowerPoint's...
By Kayla Burtch
Ashish Bhutada
Hi All, I have a client who wants to create an eLearning course with 260 powerpoint slides. Can anyone suggest if this is doable in Articulate 09? Thanks..
By Phil Mayor
Olga Orrit
Hi everyone. I have 2 more questions about glossary. 1. Is there any way to have more than one picture in the articles in glossary? 2. Is it possible to change the p...
By Olga Orrit
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I customized my Quiz template (edited the color scheme) so that the labels on the Submit button and Question Number Panel button use red text for static state and...
By Brian Batt
Joseph Rogers
I have created several interactions with Engage and added these interactions to Presenter as tabs at the top of the player. However, the tab names are boring.&nb...
By Joseph Rogers
Lauren Ford
I've been using Tom Kuhlman's tip about assigning a hyperlink to a transparent box over PowerPoint shapes or groups. It used to work with PowerPoint 2002, but now with...
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I created a new color scheme for Engage interactions, which uses red for the navigation buttons in the header area. I applied that color scheme to all my interact...
By Brian Batt
Shari Owen
I need to embed or link a Articulate presentation in a PowerPoint presentation. I used a hyperlink to the Launch_Presentation.exe file in the Articulate folder which i...
By Shari Owen
Sara Warren
When I "preview" the course it works perfectly....when I publish it, the quiz doesn't work. The circle just keeps spinning as if it is loading...but never does.&...
By Shawn Stiles
Vincent D
Hello all, I was hoping someone might be able to provide some advice on how to maintain picture (especially text) resolution when importing PNG files (created from PP ...
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is there any way to stop this appearing at the top left hand side of a quiz, in Quizmaker? I do not want ANYTHING in the way of clues as to how many questions the...
By Brian Batt
Nishit J
I've published a quiz, but the scores don't display for both: pass and fail results. The options "Show passing score" and "Show user's score" are check marked for both...
By Brian Batt