Product Last Post Replies
Murray Reimer
Is there any way to allow learners to navigate freely to different modules within a course but for them to see which modules they may have missed once they come back t...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I'm trying to test some hyperlinks (faux triggers) in my presentation. The presentation previews okay, but when I actually publish it, it gets stuck at a quiz after th...
By Rebecca Mac
Vincent D
Hi there...I was wondering if someone might know the answer to this question... I noticed that when I publish using Standard View, on slides that have Engage interacti...
By Brian Batt
Jonathan Bacon
Does Quizmaker support variables? I haven't found a way yet but may be overlooking this feature. I'm trying to create a quiz (for elementary age students) where they&n...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Jonathan Bacon
Gavin Henry
Hey Guys, I may sound a little silly when I ask this question but I just wanted to double check before wasting any time. I have a group of LMS pres...
By Chris Fletcher
Kimberly Hess
Can you link from a slide in quizmaker after an incorrect answer to a feedback slide in presenter that has an engage interaction?
By Kimberly Hess
Zara Ogden
Hi everyone... I am having a problem with a quiz that is published to CD in presenter. Basically what is happening is that it will get to a certain slide then Freeze u...
By Zara Ogden
Bethre Means
Is there a way I can hide the tooltip, or delay how long it takes for it to show up?
By Jeanette Brooks
Tess Farley
I created a hyperlink in PowerPoint and it works fine. But when I preview it's not working right. Can someone help?
By Joe Deegan
Terri Goold
I'm sending an email at the end of my presentation. I need to have line breaks in the body of the email. I've tried using <br> and <br/>, but it just displ...
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am trying to figure out a way to branch to a hidden slide using a hyperlinked shape. We have a course that has some graphic images. We want to give the ...
By Brian Batt
Catherine Conley
Is there a way to require a user to view all steps/tabs in an interaction only the first time its viewed? On the second attempt, the user would be able to view only a ...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Maureen Wilson
I published a captivate movie in captivate 4 and using the Skinless output swf file, I insert as a flash movie following the instruction on Daves Articulate Blog (Dave...
By Brian Batt
Anthony Caravella
Is there a way to remove the Quiz Sumary Page at the end of a QM Quiz? The reason I ask is that I am running a survey through QM and my LMS is kind of funky in that I ...
By Anthony Caravella
Jeanette Brooks
Got a good question today about how to attach reference material to an e-learning course, so I thought I'd post here in case it was a question others might be wonderin...
By Karyn Lemberg
Jim Bierbower
If this is something already posted, my apologies; I couldn't turn up anything after several searches. I have a new module that incorporates several Powerpoint 2010 f...
By Brian Batt
Kenneth Watson
I am having an issue with Articulate Presenter. I have created a course, roughly around 100 slides, with some very basic animations on a number of slides. Especially t...
By Robert Kennedy
Vincent D
Hi there...I was wondering if someone might have an answer to this question. When I publish in Standard View, I have noticed that on slide with Engage interactions, th...
By Vincent D
Anne Koproski
I have recorded my slides via Presenter. I did a preview and volume was not great, so I went in and did edits to a number of slides and then previewed again. All sound...
By Brian Batt
Doug Steuerman
Hello all new to Articulate and I'm trying to take some Powerpoints with animations all ready built in and just convert those to put into my LMS. I'll try to mak...
By Doug Steuerman