Product Last Post Replies
bad  seed
Is there a way for the users of my quiz to submit their scores to a central place where scores from other users are listed- a High score list? Maybe they can type in t...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
June Dunlap
Is there a way to save and view screenr's for use on a development PC having no access to the Internet? I'd like to use them while building a course but due to network...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By June Dunlap
Terri Alexander
This is a follow up from my 2/9 post in the other forum. Once again, I am in a crunch and this PPTA files is NOT updating. I'm so afraid that some of my coure pr...
By Brian Batt
Richard Campbell
A client provided me a graphic sized 875x566. I understand that the max image size for this type is 686x424. I can resize the 875x566 image down to the max size, but t...
By Brian Batt
Corey Thoma
I have a numeric question setup with the answer equal to zero. I have the Answer is correct if "any" of the above is true set, and when I test it out it always gives m...
By Deb Peak
Paul Holba
I keep locking up my laptop when attempting to open slide properties. I also notice (Compatability mode) at the top of the screen. What is going wrong?
By Brian Batt
Chris Fletcher
Hi everyone, I've put together an articulate presentatino with several Engage TABs in it. There is a single flv in each engage interaction, and when I publish locally,...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Zara Ogden
I occasionally (often) break my computer...lol. I have had issues with Quizmaker crashing so I ran the suggestion in the knowledge base. http://www.articulate.com/supp...
By Brian Batt
By Gabe Anderson
gilles gagnon
I have an mp4 which I need to convert to flv for inclusion on a web site (not using YOUtube). It's about 4 minutes long. I was able to create an flv but it's 17M...
By Brian Batt
Condoleeza T.
i have tried publishing my presentation several times. When it gets to slide 80 out of 82, I get a message saying " AP has stopped working. A problem ...
By Gabe Anderson
Paul Holba
I am trying to use background music behind 6 slides. Unfortunately, as each slides transitions the music stops and then starts again making the presentation very "chop...
By Paul Holba
Stephanie B
This might be an odd one - I want to create a quiz where there's no straight pass/fail result. Basically the idea is to have several multiple choice questions, each wi...
By Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN
Karen Mulvey
I find the hardest thing to do is transition in and out of my animations (Engage) so that how I got there and where I am going makes sense. Are there any best practice...
By Robert Kennedy
Murray Reimer
Is there any way to allow learners to navigate freely to different modules within a course but for them to see which modules they may have missed once they come back t...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I'm trying to test some hyperlinks (faux triggers) in my presentation. The presentation previews okay, but when I actually publish it, it gets stuck at a quiz after th...
By Rebecca Mac
Vincent D
Hi there...I was wondering if someone might know the answer to this question... I noticed that when I publish using Standard View, on slides that have Engage interacti...
By Brian Batt
Jonathan Bacon
Does Quizmaker support variables? I haven't found a way yet but may be overlooking this feature. I'm trying to create a quiz (for elementary age students) where they&n...
By Jonathan Bacon
Gavin Henry
Hey Guys, I may sound a little silly when I ask this question but I just wanted to double check before wasting any time. I have a group of LMS pres...
By Chris Fletcher
Kimberly Hess
Can you link from a slide in quizmaker after an incorrect answer to a feedback slide in presenter that has an engage interaction?
By Kimberly Hess