Product Last Post Replies
Sean Bengry
There is a lively discussion within my organization about how to set up our standard Articulate QuizMaker assessment properties that will then be pushed to several hun...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Pam Jones
Lawrence Tagrin
I recently had a number of Windows updates (not unusual) and I started up PowerPoint (2007) and got a brief error message about a problem initializing the Articulate P...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ari Avivi
I have created a mster slide, and in the master slide view the question style and text style boxes are exactly where I want them. Once I leave the master view, i...
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am previewing a quiz where 3 of the questions have feedback. When I preview the entire quiz, I am not getting the feedback to show. I checked the ...
By Brian Batt
Wendy C.
Articulate Quizmaker 09 is not playing nice with Google Chrome. Quiz results will not pass through to my LMS when using Google Chrome, but they will with IE. Is there ...
By Brian Batt
Rita Rosenberg
I was wondering how to easily record several short web cam videos right in a row without having to exit the program and coming back into it. I want to save each ...
By Brian Batt
Bill Vasicek
I have inserted a single letter in each tab but would like to increase the font size so that the letter doesn't seem small compared to the size of the tab. Is thi...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ari Avivi
Can i set a hyperlink on a graphic to launch an engage interaction?
By Phil Mayor
Jon Zulawski
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the player controls so that the play/pause button appears but the forward and backward buttons do not? Thanks, Jon
By Jeanette Brooks
Ian Monk
First off, I'll try to tell you what I am trying to achieve. I want to make a photo gallery using the Articulate Engage 'community interaction' - carousel (link: http...
By Phil Mayor
John Clark
Seeking assistance please. We have constructed a learning object using PowerPoint and Quizmaster and then passed it through Presenter 09 to construct the player....
By Brian Batt
Chat54 .
Dear Articulate Just a short, if I am allowed to ask question, has the intial BETA test commenced with the "shhh" you know what started yet? I seem to remember that yo...
By Chat54 .
Uday Singh
I am loading a articulate quiz in my Flash application that I developed with AS 2.0. It's running fine, but I want to read the score from articulate file to my main ap...
By Uday Singh
joe smith
Hi Folks! I have Presenter presentations with the occasional Engage interaction throughout. Freezing is always an issue to be dealt with, but freezing see...
By Brian Batt
Wilson Santiago
Hello folks. I am atr my wit's end with quizmaker, so I am hoping someone may be of help. We have an Articulate training module in which were created sever...
By Brian Batt
Robert Dalton
Hi Folks, Trying to add audio to 3 engage interactions, wherby the first audio stops and you click the next tab, then a new piece of music starts. What is happening is...
By Brian Batt
B K
After creating a quiz in Articulate Quizmaker and adding it into an Articulate Presentation, I am encountering a problem that is treating the "Edit in Quizmaker" and "...
By Brian Batt
Deborah Munitz
I am not a flash developer so this isn't something I can pursue myself. I have a strong desire to be able to build course lessons where the custom course logo is diffe...
By Brian Batt
Compton Noble
Quick B-Ground Using the following: Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit Office 2010 Pro Plus 2010 running Articulate Presenter Pro V6.3.1103.112 Pro Working Project Folder C:\Co...
By Compton Noble
Poder Klabo
I develop my work with the option set to seeing the slides in any order to facilitate edits. This lesson has two embedded quizzes, so I ultimately set the option to "V...
By Jeanette Brooks