Product Last Post Replies
Clare Marsh
Hi Everyone I have been given an e-learning to complete and my colleague started it in Presenter rather then Engage that I am used to. I seem to be having a prob...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Martin  Caine
Hi I am trying to create a Matching drop down question, which has 6 choices and it two possible matches for each of the choices, which in the case is Benefit and Higl...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Diane Blake
How do I remove the small dropdown at the top that let you skip around the questions?
By Ryan Passey
Jennifer Bircher
Hi, I have created a branching quiz that enables users to skip questions if they get certain questions right. The quiz is not scored and is set to enable users to take...
By Jennifer Bircher
Diane Blake
I downloaded a video from youtube that is in FLV file format. What can I use to edit it to cut down and just take a piece of it.
By Brian Batt
Brock Culpepper
I have narration on a slide, and I have a flash video inserted on that slide that plays independent of the slide and starts X number of seconds into the slide so that ...
By Brian Batt
eric mongrain
hello everyone, I am trying to embedd a quiz page in my presenter slide. I am not using it as aquiz though more like a splash page. i insert the flash file...
By Brian Batt
inderbir matharu
Hi have imported a captivate 4 file in articulate presenter studio 9. Earlier the file was working perfectly fine. but now when i have reinserted the flash file a...
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
I've just noticed a bunch of slides in the same course that have animations that flicker/flash as soon as the animation is finished. This doesn't happen on the 5...
By Brian Batt
Albert Williams
I have atached several files to my course using the attachment feature. All the files open in preview and after I publish. However, when I upload the course to LMS one...
By Brian Batt
Corey Thoma
I get this almost everytime I try to publish something to word out of engage. I am opening up engage seperately and running the publish from there, not from with...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Amanda Newfield
Lynne Bell
Hi, Is there any way that PowerPoint (and the resulting SCORM module) can be produced that will enable users to type content in and, depending on the answer, be direct...
By Lynne Bell
Tibor Prievara
Hi, Is there a way to add a player to the audio I inserted with a quizmaker graded question? My clients would like to listen to the audio more times as well pausing th...
By Jeanette Brooks
carla fisher
I just got a new computer with Windows 7. On my previous computer I used the instant eyedropper program (a free one) to help me get colors for my color schemes.&...
By Jeanette Brooks
Greg Davis
I inherited a series of courses that are in fact modules; six (20 minutes each). The client is wanting these modules to be inside a single course and be tracked as suc...
By Greg Davis
Sytske van Hasselt
Hi, We have several quizzes made in Quizmaker09, which we publish to Moodle (2.0.3). I have run several of these quizzes with the Moodle Scorm Debug API turned on. An...
By Sytske van Hasselt
Jaime Zuniga
Hi, I am currently working on some Hebrew quizzes and can right justify the questions and answers, but how can I right justify or otherwise format the popup feedback w...
By Brian Batt
Ari Avivi
I am building a quiz and want to uset the custom background that I have created for my ppt as teh background for my quiz. The issue I have is that I have to rede...
By Ari Avivi
Peter Hers
I seem to be caught in a catch-22 situation with this! We use many links to PDF documents within our PPT/Presenter application. In a default machine, both WXP an...
By Brian Batt
Jen Cycle
I'm sure these questions have been answered before but I was hoping someone could provide a link to the answers as I can't find them using "search." We were wondering ...
By Brian Batt