Last Post Replies
Suzanne Baur
I designed this Power Point for our end of the school year meeting. It simulates a Photo Album with pages that turn. Hope you can use it. First time I have contributed!
over 6 years ago
By Suzanne Baur
Yvette White
I am looking for storyline designer to work together with our SME to create a short, engaging,  multi-device elearning course for Family Planning/Medical billing and c...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Iftekhar Mulla
Can someone help me? For an ILT course, I want to have a WBT course as prerequisite . So before someone comes to classroom training he/she need to complete the WBT co...
almost 7 years ago
By Iftekhar Mulla
Juan de Jesus Ochoa Flores
buy storyline 360 ​​I did a course I publish it I generate a folder in Html5 and I execute the file story_html5 to see the video once you see it I do not get the optio...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Vanessa Steinhoff
Hello everyone, I inserted a marker in my eLearning course and added a "active" state if the user hovers the marker. The problem is, if I preview this step, the marke...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Donald Edwards
Hello, everyone.  I'm new to Articulate 360 and I'm practicing with Practice File (02A_Build_First_Slide_360.Story).  When I insert a New Slide to practice what I've l...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Greg Davis
I am new to REVIEW and my client and I have been practicing in preparation for an upcoming review for a project we are working on. Narration script is a huge part of o...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Adam Becker
My company is an B2B software provider. We're looking to create a training curriculum, primarily e-Learning/video-based. The audience is both employees (for onboarding...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Makhotso Letele
Hello Is anyone working on Office 365 and still on Storyline 2 by any chance and has a solution for the PowerPoint 2016 import failure? I tried all possible solution...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Creighton Ko
Hello,  This may be a dumb question, but I'm looking for a character that has their eyes closed.  For some reason, the characters that I have in Storyline 3 do not hav...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Alexa Franklin
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me with SumTotal and SCORM Cloud. Our clients use SumTotal LMS and we've had so many issues getting a SCORM Cloud Dispatch file...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Binu Manikath
Hello there, is there an instruction or a best practice how to create a multi language e-learning course in storyline? I got PowerPoint Slides in different languages,...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Judy Mayfield
I inherited a project where videos were imported onto slides and shapes were layered over the videos. The person timed the video to position the shapes (arrows, text b...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Leonardo Silva
When importing Powerpoint presentations with animations, do they remain within the same timing structures as the original PPT file?
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Jonna Fraser
Hiya, I built a menu slide for an induction course and the idea is that when the participant returns to the menu the pathway they have 'covered' has turned into a col...
almost 7 years ago
By Jonna Fraser
Apurva Joshi
We are thinking of coming up with a game to teach roles and responsibilities in an organization. The target audience is highly intellectual individuals within the age ...
almost 7 years ago
By Nitesh Goyal
Gabrielle Hartin
Hello! Just wondering - instead of embedding a video straight into a SL360 slide can you  just insert a link that would take the learner to a utube video instead?  T...
almost 7 years ago
By Jordan Ash
Chris Stunda
Hi.  I am recording an IT process on a slide by slide format in Storyline 2. When I do, the text boxes have Open Sans font in 31.5 size with white font and a blue back...
almost 7 years ago
By Michelle Lilley
Bruce Graham
Hi. Really just asking the UK workers here - as I know there are differences. I've potentially got my first accessibility requirements to meet in SL360 - what issues...
almost 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jessica Sundarlal
Hi Guys I need some creative inspiration please. Im tasked with creating a prototype/demo for the six sigma black belt course. Any ideas in terms of look and feel/ cr...
almost 7 years ago
By Bob S