Last Post Replies
Jenna Large
Good morning,  I'm working in Storyline 3 and just published a file to LMS SCORM 1.2. After sending it to my LMS, they emailed back saying that the fonts have changed...
almost 7 years ago
By Sean Speake
Brian E.W. McNulty
I write this headline because I want to hear from others whether they feel gamification has come and gone and if so, why they feel that way. I, personally, am heavy i...
almost 7 years ago
By Brian E.W. McNulty
vanessa castonguay
Is there a way to make this cylinder appear to be rotating?
almost 7 years ago
By vanessa castonguay
Ian Mondrow
Hi all, I love use the character bundle packs. There is one downside. When creating multiple simulations, its easy to run out of options. This is true for both the an...
almost 7 years ago
By Ian Mondrow
William Rupert
Can I design my course so that my students can leave and return to the same page later?
almost 7 years ago
By William Rupert
Luka Povreslo
Hello!  I am building a course that needs accessibility for deaf persons added. I am wondering if anyone from the staff or any users have experience what would be be...
almost 7 years ago
By Luka Povreslo
sanjeev jeev
In 1st slide when timeline ends next & previous button will visible from sub layer. On that time when i click menu, menu ll appear and disappear as per the logic. ...
almost 7 years ago
By sanjeev jeev
Kayhan Sanyal
Dear Community I have recently started an eLearning company after graduating from columbia. While building content on storyline I have realized that my storyline prod...
almost 7 years ago
By Jennifer Dixey
Ant Pugh
Morning Heroes! I've just launched Videobites - a new service delivering bitesized videos for software systems training (i.e. we make short videos to help people ...
almost 7 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Kerry Rasmussen
Hi I am having trouble restricting the user from moving to the next slide until such time they have visited every menu item on the slide.  I have created a T/F variab...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jonathan Corcoran
I made this slide using a "submit" button and it worked fine. Once I tried to add triggers so it would in real time display the calories it stopped working. I added t...
almost 7 years ago
By Jonathan Corcoran
Tatyana Moaton
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I could download templates for orientation. I came across one that Nicole Legualt has done but there was no optio...
almost 7 years ago
By Tatyana Moaton
Sammy Hwang
Our department decided to use grant money for purchasing green screen from the following site.  http://www.tubetape.net/servlet/the-636/Essential-Chromakey-Video-Kit/...
almost 7 years ago
By Bob S
Suzanne Baur
I designed this Power Point for our end of the school year meeting. It simulates a Photo Album with pages that turn. Hope you can use it. First time I have contributed!
almost 7 years ago
By Suzanne Baur
Yvette White
I am looking for storyline designer to work together with our SME to create a short, engaging,  multi-device elearning course for Family Planning/Medical billing and c...
almost 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Iftekhar Mulla
Can someone help me? For an ILT course, I want to have a WBT course as prerequisite . So before someone comes to classroom training he/she need to complete the WBT co...
almost 7 years ago
By Iftekhar Mulla
Juan de Jesus Ochoa Flores
buy storyline 360 ​​I did a course I publish it I generate a folder in Html5 and I execute the file story_html5 to see the video once you see it I do not get the optio...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Vanessa Steinhoff
Hello everyone, I inserted a marker in my eLearning course and added a "active" state if the user hovers the marker. The problem is, if I preview this step, the marke...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Donald Edwards
Hello, everyone.  I'm new to Articulate 360 and I'm practicing with Practice File (02A_Build_First_Slide_360.Story).  When I insert a New Slide to practice what I've l...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Greg Davis
I am new to REVIEW and my client and I have been practicing in preparation for an upcoming review for a project we are working on. Narration script is a huge part of o...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault