Last Post Replies
Dave Goodman
We developed a javascript confidence score slider for some assessments. Anyone doing confidence level checking with your assessments? If so, what instrument, method, a...
almost 7 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Heather Stuckey
Hi, I have seen on some eLearning modules the option to adjust the speed of the content you are reviewing Anyone know how this is done?  Thanks a ton!  
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Madeline F
Hi all! I'm on the search for a template or ideas on how to simulate a "scheduling" course. Basically I need to be able to provide my learner with multiple scenarios,...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
lynne thomas
I have a confusing issue. I have created a free form drag and drop and need the option to reset to initial state if the learning selects a button on the correct/incorr...
almost 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Brent Shelton
A client of our wants to have the ability to record an audio file and upload it into the course.  Example: Get to slide 4, record audio file, and then upload to course...
almost 7 years ago
By Sean Speake
Aman Vohra
Hello everyone, This sample is divided into two parts, The First Part will show you a new way of using Scroller to create amazing effect. The Second is a Quiz in the f...
almost 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Nick Elkins
We have set the re-launch meeting for April 26th at 6PM in the Green Room located in The Learning Center at The Florida Aquarium. Details will follow for parking instr...
almost 7 years ago
By Ila Minton
Chris Cuny
Hello everyone, For a while, I have been working on converting HTML5 projects to (almost) native Android and IOS apps, that is to say using proprietary transcoding, n...
almost 7 years ago
By Chris Cuny
Nick Gregory
Hi all, We are looking to launch our first online course (AS2) and was wondering if anyone can recommend a UK based LMS company. Our market is mainly in the UK so we ...
almost 7 years ago
By Nick Gregory
Katja Lehmann
Dear all, i would like to create a knowledge quiz with several requirements: 1) use on mobile device 2) different levels of difficulties with different assignment t...
almost 7 years ago
By Katja Lehmann
Carl Boyd
Hey Community! I've run into a wall, and I've spent hours searching the ELH forums for an answer that works, to no avail. I have a set of randomized quiz slides draw...
almost 7 years ago
By Carl Boyd
Deirdre Waters
Hi: I would like to create a landing page in a course and insert trigger icons that allow the user to launch a new course in a new window from the original course.  H...
almost 7 years ago
By Deirdre Waters
Rebecca Reznick
Hello,   I have an Excel formula that I'm trying to replicate into an Articulate calculator: =IF($D$5>49999,2500,IF($D$5<40001,2000,($D$5*0.05))) Help? Here's...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Maureen Cutrona
Is it possible within Storyline if a course that has two quizzes, 1 = pre-test (just test and if pass, opts-out and not required to completed full course/final quiz) a...
almost 7 years ago
By Paul Schneider
James Johnson
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me with some triggers that utilize JavaScript. I’ve included a screenshot and the Articulate 360 source file. We created a...
almost 7 years ago
By James Johnson
Ivana Vayleux
Hi there! We have some issues with reporting correct points and result after the quiz. Result screen doesn’t take into account the correct answers.   As we used a t...
almost 7 years ago
By Ivana Vayleux
kacey mobley
I'm extremely new to Storyline, is it possible to make a quiz password protected? If so where can I find the tutorial on that?
almost 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
David Porcaro
As part of a USAID project (Education Reform Support Project) in Jordan, we developed 3 Storyline game templates (in both English and Arabic).  Because this was funded...
almost 7 years ago
By Michele Kresco
Sanchit Bhasin
Hi, Request if somebody has sample of Course having elements of gamification and can share.  Regards Malvika
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Diane Miller
We purchased (licensed) a few courses from Edcomm Banker's Academy and we have had issues from day 1 with course completions.  We are a SuccessFactors LMS customerwith...
almost 7 years ago
By Bob S