Last Post Replies
Connie Turner
Hi Everyone. I am new to the forum and elearning. I am in the process of evaluating SL3 for purchase. My husband and I plan to create a WordPress website and have it h...
almost 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Joe Waddington
I've recently transferred to a new eLearning development unit, where we now have multiple people who each have different roles within the development process. We are s...
almost 7 years ago
By Anna Veach
David Price
Hi everyone, so I know gamification gets discussed a lot but I wanted to draw on the communities experience and views as to what works and what doesn't. So I am curre...
almost 7 years ago
By David Price
Sanchit Bhasin
Hi, Request if you can share some client experiences on 'Solutioning' of elearning/Instructional Design strategies. Regards Malvika  
almost 7 years ago
By Sanchit Bhasin
Julie Moffitt
Where does anyone find good clinical/medical images for nursing education or patient education?  For example, an illustration for showing what a bone marrow biopsy or ...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
David French
Is there a way once a View Mode has been created to turn those slides into a Try Mode? I am doing edits on the View slides that I don't want to have to RE-do once I w...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Kevin Thorn
Hey everyone! Through projects and teaching Storyline I get a lot of requests on processes and workflows on getting designs transitioned into Storyline. I don't have ...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Nadia Zaid
I have a unique quandary that I´m hoping the great minds at eLearning heroes will be willing to weigh in on.  I´ve been tasked with how to add engagement to an asynch...
almost 7 years ago
By Nadia Zaid
Linda Bennett
Hi, I have completed a draft training program and have gone through the steps of publishing it and emailing it to colleagues for comment. However, they have not been a...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Brendan Leahy
Just wondering which version of parallels is the optimum product for running Storyline 2 on a mac? Will the once off payment for student/home use suffice or do I need ...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Gil Design
The Menu button is simply too small for our users. Our user do not see it. So I want to add a custom button (when user click, it opens up the in-built menu). It says ...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Kiran Dhot
I am trying to create an assessment question that has 12 choices and 3 options. The 3 options are repeated amongst the 12 choices. However when i preview the slide, a...
almost 7 years ago
By Kiran Dhot
Ian Rajkumar
Hey Guy =) I want my quiz to automatically go to the next slide when the user clicks on any answer. It doesn't have to be correct. They only get to click once. The...
almost 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Ridvan  Saglam
Do you ever use infographics for inspiration? I usually check new infographics on pinterest and try to find ideas for colors and layouts of my new courses and quizzes....
almost 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, a new week a new Freebie! For a few days back I left my office for a short summer break...probably something that the most of us are doing this time of th...
almost 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Faith Edwards
We've had some trouble in our office lately... For a client course we added a cursor icon next to all the instructions and it worked really well, they loved it and it ...
almost 7 years ago
By Charlotte Anderson
Gail Bell
Some users taking a SL2 course published in our LMS are seeing a dropped letter "i" on an interaction slide.  Has anyone else seen this strange behavior?  Is there a w...
almost 7 years ago
By Gail Bell
Sally Cox
Is anyone other there using video quizzes? I like the idea of showing short videos, followed by a quiz. Here's a quick example I created, using a bit of iPhone footage...
almost 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Ellen Price
Hi, all -  I am looking at my options for inserting in-text citations as superscript numbers in Storyline 360. I don't want the full citations to show on the slide bu...
almost 7 years ago
By Ellen Price
Sandra Whitford
I have been asked to build a results slide (certificate) that will print.  It must have a specific look to it and show the Name of the learner, Date, Name of the cours...
almost 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT