Last Post Replies
Dana Kocalis
I downloaded and followed Nicole's custom fill-in-the-blank template and it works.  However, I would like the normal state of each item to appear after all entries are...
over 9 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Katie Evans
Hi everyone, I can't get anyone at Adobe to help me so I thought I'd come here. Does anyone know if Captivate 8 hot spots with 2 attempts work on the iPad? I'm testi...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jeff Kortenbosch
Progress bars are a great tool in our e-learning toolkit. It gives the user a sense of completion and success. When you're developing linear content in Articulate Stud...
over 9 years ago
By EJ LeBlanc
Mike Wheeler
Hi guys, I'm building a simulation using a combination of Articulate and a ton of javascript. What I'd like to do is have the time to make a decision determined by th...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jackie Van Nice
Blog post: My Top 10 Tips for Freelancers Blog post: My 3-Step Formula for Finding Work as a Freelancer This week's challenge is to share your top tips for e-learn...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Ellen W.
I'm fairly new to articulate storyline. I'm having an issue getting crisp images and screen records into my project. The images look crisp when I'm looking...
over 9 years ago
By Ellen W.
Vonetta Booker
For one of my projects I have a scene comprised of variables (text entry results entered from previous slides).  Is there a way that the user can have this particular ...
over 9 years ago
By Vonetta Booker
Karen Johnson
Ok - I feel like I should know this, but our company is so behind, technologically...  We're really trying to revamp the way we train, so make the eLearning more engag...
over 9 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Rebecca Mac
I am looking at these to use with some Articulate elearning projects. Looks like there's a few different ones similari to Jeopardy, 100,000 pyramid, and a boardgame et...
over 9 years ago
By Parker Donat
Sharron Rogers
Hello, I would like any suggestions that you have on working with SME's and Project Management.  If you know of any books or articles that I could read on the topic t...
over 9 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Jennifer Jakob
Hi guys, Does anyone have any ninja type templates they would like to share. I will be be putting together a Ninja selling module (probably a series) which allows the...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kimberly Valliere
As per Microsoft in this blog post, they've closed the Clip Art library. They're trying to get people to actually use Bing. (Ha) I did, however, test the link that To...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Janell Deadwyler
Greetings All, I have been working on a math game for kids for a couple of weeks now. The game is about 75 % complete and still have a few bugs that I needs to be reso...
over 9 years ago
By Shailesh Nazare
Noureen Shaikh
Hi all, I am building a course in which I have 20 questions.  The user will only be presented with about 5 questions in the course, based on the path they take and th...
over 9 years ago
By Noureen Shaikh
Melissa Kalbus
We are in the market for a Learning Management System. We develop our own courses and also plan to purchase some of the courses the system offers. We understood that...
over 9 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Richard McCaulsky-Clarke
Hello all, Is there a way to disable the submit button until the user has entered (typed) text into a text field?  
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ike Tylor
I have an idea.  I'd like to include the ability to take notes, using a TinyMCE editor (or something similar that includes the ability to add images into a text box) a...
over 9 years ago
By Ike Tylor
Stephanie Harnett
Hey there everyone. I built a card game in Storyline for a weekly challenge a while back and some folks have asked for the source file. Here are the links to the publi...
over 9 years ago
By Kenneth King
Nicole Legault
Hey-o awesome community peeps, There are some really juicy and interesting discussions going on here in the forums and I think some of these topics would lend themsel...
over 9 years ago
By Kenneth King
Helen Harris
Hi All I have a 'referral' document that I want to present to the user.  The document is completed by Managers to refer an employee to OH.  I want to 'zoom in' on cer...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze